Hey, BFFs! HollywoodLife.com editor Corynne Steindler is reporting from South Beach, Miami, and she’s giving you ALL the inside celebrity scoop!
Miami has been totally taken over by celebrities who are here celebrating the Super Bowl! The Florida Room at the Delano Hotel was HOT last night! Wyclef Jean performed at the hotel’s club, and Queen Latifah even jumped on stage to join him! Kellan Lutz was there, completely addicted to his BlackBerry all night! Seriously, though, Kellan was so nice — he even signed an autograph for someone’s niece! Word was that Robin Thicke was there also, but maybe I was in the bathroom when he came in because I didn’t see him!
Before hitting the Delano, I checked out the new Miami Club Coco Deville inside the Gansevoort Hotel, where Tony Abrams and his concierge group The Four Hundred, were hosting an swanky get together. Then it was off to ESPN The Magazine‘s NEXT party at Fountainebleau Miami — which was a HUGE event! As a Jets fan, I was most excited to see Mark Sanchez walk the carpet, but Katie Cassidy (more on her later), Audrina Patridge and Karina Smirnoff were all there!
Venus and Serena Williams went to the ESPN party also, before hitting Hotel 944 at The Eden Roc, where Serena’s boyfriend Common was performing. And speaking of boyfriends, I hear Kim Kardashian brought boyfriend Reggie Bush‘s parents as her dates to the Leather & Laces celebration at the Paris Theater!
Here are some other fun things I saw while trolling the Miami party circuit:
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren dancing to Common at Eden Roc hotel
- Kellan Lutz and Taylor Lautner avoiding each other at the Audi party
- Dave Annable kissing his girlfriend Odette Yustman at the Tao party at W Hotel
- Jordin Sparks getting a blow out at The Garnier Fructis Super Salon at Eden Roc
- Alex Rodriguez having lunch alone at The Delano
- The cast of The Hills filming at Eden Roc hotel
- Hilary Swank was seen working out with boyfriend John Campisi this morning at the gym Sweat at W. She ran on the treadmill and was lifting weights. They were very affectionate — hugging and kissing the entire time!
There’s so much more going on today, so stay tuned into HollywoodLife.com for all the updates!