Are you excited for Ellen’s big Idol debut this Tuesday?
The wait is almost over! Feb. 9 marks the beginning of Hollywood Week on American Idol, and with it comes the long-awaited arrival of the show’s new fourth judge, Ellen DeGeneres! Yes, the seemingly endless parade of guest judges (Katy Perry, Victoria Beckham and Neil Patrick Harris were our favorites) has ended, and now Ellen has a permanent seat at the table. Rumors are swirling about a feud between Ellen and reigning King Judge Simon Cowell, and we can’t wait to see sparks fly!
As you can see in the video, Idol hopefuls are already fawning over the daytime queen — but how do you feel? Are you excited for Ellen to sit at the table, or do you think she’s an unnecessary addition?
Get More on American Idol:
- ‘American Idol’ Shakeup! Simon Cowell Might Be Replaced By … Shock Jock Howard Stern??
- HollyDebate! Most HollywoodLifers Agree With Me — Katy Perry Was Downright Nasty On ‘American Idol’
- Rashida Jones on American Idol’s Future: ‘Simon Cowell is Irreplaceable!’
- Do You Really Want to Watch Victoria Beckham Co-Host the View?
- Is ‘American Idol’ Contestant Erica Rhodes The Next Selena Gomez Or Demi Lovato?