Bonnie Takes You on a Video Tour of Jen Aniston's House — And It Looks More Like a Hotel Than a Home!

Thu, February 4, 2010 9:25am EST by 13 Comments

Jen Aniston’s house is on the cover of Architectural Digest and Bonnie asks — Jen why did you make it so un-man-friendly?

Jennifer Aniston, your Beverly Hills home is beautiful but it just doesn’t feel like the friendly, warm girl that you are. It’s so perfect and formal, how do you get cozy there, especially without a couch that you and a man could put your feet up on and settle in with the clicker? See video of the inside of Jen’s house and read more!

Get More Bonnie Says:

1. Bonnie Says: Taylor Swift Do You Really Want To Be Just Another ‘Beautiful Vagina’ For John Mayer?
  2. Bonnie Says: Elin: Don’t Settle For a Loveless Marriage With Tiger! That’s Too Sad!
  3. Bonnie Says! Brad & Angelina NOT Splitsville And We Know Why!

jaye

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 2, 2010

Tate Donovan said Jen was high maintenance; she likes fancy hotels etc. what makes this Bonnie think her home would be any different? When Aniston is out and about she’s projecting an image. You can’t tell what a person is like from their outside cover. Aniston may have decided at 40 and with her romantic record she’s not looking for ‘the man’. She designed her house for herself, doesn’t matter if anyone likes it or not. I’m not a fan of hers, but the critique of her home is pretty silly.

Getalife

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 6, 2010

Gee Bonnie, when I look at you I see nice eyes and warm smile. I would have never thought you were the type to project your own negativity on others. Let’s get back to real life. When someone is asked to have their house in any major design publication (magazine or newspaper) they don’t leave “cha-kies” around. What did you want to see, a teddy bear on the bed? Please go back and look at most photo shoots of expensive homes. I’m sure after they left, some personal things came out that she didn’t have to worry what the public would judge her on if they saw them. Like dissecting whether “How could she have a stuffed polar bear and not Smokey the Bear on her bed!?” It doesn’t matter what’s in a house that makes it a home. It’s the people…family, friends, pets that make it a home. Not furniture or entry ways. My boss has a $10M home after his remodel. You open the entry gate and find 20 feet high doors across the plaza as you pass the water fountain. You enter his home and there’s a lobby looking area as well, with a $5,000 value vase sitting in the middle. He also has a wonderful view of the city from his balconies. You probably would think ewwww how stark. But he has the warmest family and friends. His home looks totally different when it’s filled with family and friends, whether for formal gatherings or just casual get together’s to watch sports on TV. And as far as putting down taking away the “his” bathtub. Getalife. And one question for you. Is it easier to be romantic and sexual in one large bathtub shared with your partner or in separate bathtubs?

BumbleBee

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 5, 2010

I love me some Bonnie videos!! I hate houses that aren’t comfortable looking. My mom decorated her living room beautifully but doesn’t let anyone go inside. She says it’s only for seeing. At one point I forgot how the living room looked because I barely saw it.

HennyPenny

Posted at 10:46 PM on February 4, 2010

What Jen needs is an Oak or Cherrywood four poster bed. The kind that Cleopatria had. Those beds are so sexy. Mirrors would be good too with soft lighting. She doesn’t know what she is missing.

getbacktowork

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 4, 2010

bonnie, really? i haven’t listened to the sound with your video, but that’s not a video tour of jen’s house! watching you on video pointing at pictures of things in a magazine or printed from online. c’mon… false advertising… lame.

HennyPenny

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 4, 2010

Interior decorating… most people don’t have the talent to pull it off and when they don’t have the talent they choose an interior decorator who matches their nontalent.

I don’t know what Jen sees in Brad Pitt. He left her for another woman–another woman who seduced him away from her. He’s weak.

It’s all about appearances and you know Jen works very hard on her appearance- She is High Maintenance. That’s what money does to people. It turns them into artificial weaklings.

Sweet P

Posted at 8:49 AM on February 4, 2010

I’m with you JAB. Exactly my first reaction, when I read the article. What is the matter with her. She NEEDS to move on. I don’t hate her but this girl has some serious issues man. Appearing on a magazine, ARCHITECTURE DIGEST, clearly something Brad has always been interested in and maybe even reads. First the BLACK GOWN at the golden globes, a colour Angelina is known to love. I think she was trying to send out a message saying I SO AM SEXIER IN BLACK, and that stupid slit and now this appearence on a magazine. And her house looks uninviting, cold, and so not homely.

Desperate Much!

Tranthum

Posted at 2:49 AM on February 4, 2010

I’d like to share a bit of insight with all you ladies. Jennifer is HOT beyond words. If I were in a Nabisco cardboard box with her, no furniture, no electricity, no heat, nothing, but her, I know I could set the night on fire with Jennifer. She would be my main focus from the moment she stepped in the room until we had to part at weekends end. It’s ridicules women put so much emphasis on your surroundings and not on your man. If she were uncomfortable with her surroundings, there’s always my place, a hotel, a bed & breakfast, a tent by a lake under a moonlite night, somewhere that should put her at ease. Ladies please, remember we men, or some of us, are all animal and lust for the moment of passion you all want, desire, dare I say it, need. As you all know and can see by the Malibu house, Brad may have been setting things up with her, or for her, and things went awry. You all know the story why Brad and her split. I don’t and I could care less. She’s single, I want her, and I would never leave her. Desire is the biggest issue in relationships. I wrote a song about it called “I Live For Your Fire” and I meant ever word I wrote. If this sounds all to intense to any of you, take a step back and consider what I have just run by you all. Everlasting love is a commitment of body, mind, and soul not possessions. If you can give that and recieve it in return you will possess the World. Then will go pick out furniture together.

rosheen

Posted at 1:03 AM on February 4, 2010

Bonnie I LOOOOVe this video. I agree. It does look cold. About the cooking though: don’t you remember Jen has those two sisters (not her own) that cook for her and her house is full of “girlfriends” constantly eating super healthy meals like guacamole with very very special imported avocados? That was on Oprah in the summer and she was also in the Oprah magazine with the sisters and they shared three recipes.

I have always always loved Jen and been team Jen. But part of me thinks you know, to be that regimented about your fitness – the yoga, the zone. And always adhering (which is clear that she does) and her friends all report this also. But she is a GREEEK girl. Greek girls don’t follow ALL the rules. They have some spanakopita some time you know, they gain 10 pounds on occasion. She is just too too perfect. I miss Jen circa early Friends with the white V neck t-shirts and real boobs and fuller face. I know she’s never coming back but we can always catch her on syndication I suppose. I do hope she finds love soon. I want her to have babies.

alexis

Posted at 12:46 AM on February 4, 2010

Jen knows this is one mag Brad will look at. That will be more important to her then wheather he likes her ugly 70’s style home. It’s a commection to him. We knew it was coming.
Poor Jen stil desperate almost to the point of stalkeriston.

Lauren3540

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 3, 2010

I’m not suprised her house looks cold. I always felt Jen had a coldness about her. You read all these stories about great she is but I don’t buy it.

LauraC

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 3, 2010

We agree! We wonder how much of that house is really Jennifer and how much is staging and a house “stylist”

JAB

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 3, 2010

Funny how she is in a magazine that Brad surely reads with his high level of interest in architecture.