Fans Side With Ali As 'The Bachelor' Jake Pevelka Keeps 'Vixen Vienna' In The Running To Marry Him!

Tue, February 2, 2010 11:42am EDT by 8 Comments

020210_thebachelor_544

Despite major fan disapproval, Vienna is piloting the love flight!

No matter how much the fans — and Ali Fedotowsky — can’t stand Vienna GirardiJake Pavelka continues to keep her in the running on The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love. And the further Vienna goes in this competition for his hand in marriage, the nastier things get!

First, we got teased into thinking that Vienna and Ali would go on a 2-on-1 date … thank gosh that was a joke because someone might have not made it back alive.  Poor Gia was the one who got stuck going on a 2-on-1 date with Vienna.  Always the sneaky one, Vienna even got in bed with Jake while Gia was upstairs in the room the girls were supposed to share! But Jake (of course) said everything that happened with Vienna was “G-Rated.”  Ha!

Even Ali is starting to get defeated, giving up her battle to get Vienna sent home. She said last night, “It’s not my business to understand it, really.” But Jake, nobody can understand what you sees in “Vixen Vienne” —  the girl fans of the show call “crazy!”

You need to take a good look at Vienna’s real behavior before it’s too late. We can’t believe you gave her another rose, and even said, “I like Vienna, so I’m going to let my heart fall and see where it lands.”

Seriously, Jake, NO ONE likes Vienna! She needs to go before your “heart lands” in a very bad place. We would much rather see you “leave [your] heart in San Francisco” with Ali than with “Vixon Vienna!”  —Lindsey DiMattina

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Jake, here’s what the fans who joined in our chat said about her last night!

1. “This is really mean, but every time I look at Vienna.. I think of Jar Jar Binks from star wars.”
  2. “Vienna is desperate!”
  3. “I know this sounds bad, but I feel like Vienna is ‘easy’ and after seeing the picture of her with the scarf…”

Get More on The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love:

1. Hey Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — What About Party Girl Vienna Girardi Do You Like So Much?
  2. Exclusive! Former Bachelor Lorenzo Borghese Tells Bachelor Jake, “Love Is More Real Than Reality TV”
  3. Hey New ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka — We Know Which Two Bachelorettes Will Steal Your Heart Away!
  4. Exclusive! Hey Bachelor Jake Pavelka — Miss USA Has a MAJOR Crush on YOU!
  5. The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!

ladybones

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 16, 2010

why is everyone hating on vienna? she’s reallly not that bad – a little spoiled maybe, but overall she’s young and fun and sweet. i can’t stand tenley! she is the most BORING and annoying person, i would feel so sorry for jake if he picks her… and face it, ali is a b*tch!

getbacktowork

Posted at 11:15 AM on February 4, 2010

finally caught up on this week’s episode, last night. honestly, i felt like vienna was the only one who sincerely seemed to care about what he was going through. i didn’t see anyone else ask him how he was doing, and she really seemed to sincerely mean it. ali sounds fake when she goes off on this line about how she only wants what’s best for him… please. i do think that she’s one of those desperate controlling girls that needs a husband NOW or else she’s going to lose it. not a good place to be, and vienna isn’t that way at all. she doesn’t have the natural looks the rest of them have, and she is a little over the top, but i do think she’s honest about everything. i liked the way she handled ali this week, and ali didn’t measure up in that regard. she said “do you want me to leave” to vienna, but, yet another lie to pick a fight. she didn’t leave when vienna answered “yes.” can’t stand ali. unfortunately she will make the final 3, but i pray she gets sent packing b/c of her fake and bad attitude. at least she has stepped down off her high horse, but her true personality was shining when she was up on that horse, and it will come back if she’s picked. night-mare.

northernexposure

Posted at 5:51 PM on February 3, 2010

Jake is cute, but he’s a snoozer. B-O-R-I-N-G. Vienna is gross and Ali (the original frontrunner in my opinion) is totally blowing it. Should be an interesting finale. I don’t think Jake is going to find his soulmate with this group.

Corynne

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 3, 2010

I equally despise Vienna, but I agree – Ali is only digging her own grave by making such a big deal about it! And Jake is pretty boring. He only uses one word — AMAZING! haha

getbacktowork

Posted at 7:17 PM on February 2, 2010

ps. jake seems really nice and all, but he’s REALLY boring and way too goody two shoes. no could do… nev-uh.

getbacktowork

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 2, 2010

i cannot STAND ali, and that makes me like vienna just to spite ali. wtf does she think she is? as if she’s the final arbiter of who jake is with? i mean, when she said, “if vienna gets a rose, he’s going to get a talking to”- i would’ve choked that b!tch if i was inthe same room with her. seriously. why is she so high and mighty and why does she think she knows it all? i don’t actually care if vienna is good or bad at this point. i’m so thoroughly disgusted at the controlling manipulative holier than thou behavior of ali. that girl is a control freak and would be a NIGHTMARE to live with. whoever jake picks, it should NOT be ali… NO, NO, NO. i’d not wish her on anyone but my worst enemy. i happen to think tenley and he would be perfect, but maybe they’re too alike. but, again, regardless, ali is BAD BAD BAD news. down with that b!tch. where does she get off thinking she is the “leader” of the pack.

Jenii84

Posted at 1:48 PM on February 2, 2010

Oh I’m sorry…the writer for this article is Lindsey D. So I guess my comments are in response to Lindsey D. as well.

Jenii84

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 2, 2010

You really should take a look at other celebrity gossip sites Bonnie! More people like Vienna. No one understands what Vienna did wrong! When Ali was confronted by Jake about Vienna, Ali had nothing to say because Vienna did nothing wrong! So stop calling her out as a “vixen” and acting as if she’s a bad person. I happen to adore Vienna and think she’s a sweetheart and very kind hearted. I’ll never understand why the other ladies gave her such a hard time. Vienna has my support and if Jake picked her then good! I cannot stand Ali. Beautiful girl but can’t stand her! She has something to say about everything and everyone. Too opinionated if you ask me! So as I mentioned before…Vienna has more fans than you think. Just stating the facts! ;)