Vote on the most ridiculous new setting for the old cast!
You can take the crew out of the Jersey Shore, but you can’t take the Jersey Shore out of the crew! Translation: no matter where the seven cast members of MTV’s Jersey Shore travel to, they’ll be sure to turn the place upside down. We’ve already heard that Jenni “J-WOWW” Farley wants to move the show to the Hamptons when it resumes filming this summer, but we couldn’t help but think of a few other wacky new locales we’d love to see the Jersey Shore cast infiltrate:
- The Deep South: Alabama? Mississippi? Who cares which state, we’d just love to see the boisterous Jersey crew try their luck in a conservative, easy-goin’ southern setting. Anyone want to bet how long it would take them to get chased out of town?
- Beverly Hills: Why not send MTV’s newest reality gold mine across the country to the home of its dying veteran series, The Hills? We’re pretty sure a conversation between Spencer Pratt and “The Situation” would make our heads explode.
- Boston: As long as we’re pointing out TV-enchanced stereotypes here, wouldn’t you love to see the Jersey Shore “guidos” go head-to-head with a group of “Mass-holes” from Boston? Talk about extreme personalities clashing!
- Las Vegas: OK, in this case we know we’d just be asking for drama. Think of how much more trouble the cast could get into in Sin City. Every night out would be like sending seven kids into a candy store — with sweet, sweet results.
- ANY foreign country: Though it might do serious damage to U.S. foreign relations, we’d love to see the housemates bring their unique customs (aka Chicken Cutlet Night and the “Gym, Tan, Laundry” philosophy) to distant lands. And isn’t France long overdue for a second enlightenment, anyway?
Get More “Jersey Shore”: