Where has our favorite Jersey Shore boy gone? He’s going all Hollywood on us!
Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino and his Jersey Shore castmates have a major fan in Leo DiCaprio. The po-faced revealed to Access Hollywood that one thing he can’t get enough of is the breakout MTV reality show.
“It’s a funny show!” Leo, 35, told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush on Jan. 29 as the actor did promotional duties for his latest film “Shutter Island.” Leo shared his love with the cast when they met cute recently during a it-can-only-happen-in-Hollywood-moment. “They came up and said hello and I shouted some of the lines…” Leo says.
Meanwhile, The Situation’s situation continues to improve. Now that he’s hooked up with all of Jersey, he’s going to have his shot at making out with the A-list with his new gig as a correspondent for Access Hollywood at the Grammy Awards Jan. 31.
“I can’t wait to show Hollywood the real ‘Situation’ and we are not talking about my name!” the 27-year-old exclaimed. Cue fist pump here.
Do you need a stylist, Mike? We hear Pauly D is available…
Get More Jersey Shore:
- EXCLUSIVE! Snooki’s Got A New Boyfriend, Emilio — See The Exclusive Photos Here!
- EXCLUSIVE! Lindsay Lohan Parties With the ‘Jersey Shore’ Cast – and Snooki Has Some Major Morning-After Regrets
- EXCLUSIVE! Snooki Is Going on the Cookie Diet
- EXCLUSIVE! ‘Jersey Shore’s’ Snooki Tells Us She Wants to Dig Her Acrylic-Nails Into Taylor Lautner’s Hot Pecs — ‘His Body Is Perfect!’
- EXCLUSIVE! JWoWW Tells Us: I’m Going to Have An Entire Fashion Line! Not Just THAT Shirt!