Who hasn’t had had a bad fashion moment? At least AnnaLynne is apologizing for almost treating fans to Nipplegate part two at this years’ Golden Globe Awards
AnnaLynne McCord is majorly regretting her decision to wear a plunging Lloyd Klein gown to the Golden Globe Awards in LA Jan. 17 – and now she wants everyone who may have caught her near slip of the nip that she’s sorry for showing off a little more than she had planned.
“My dress was showing a little too much and I kept pushing it up. Apparently, by the end of the night it looked like [the dress] was holding me.” the 90210 starlet told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the Artists for Peace and Justice fundraiser in Santa Monica, Calif. Jan. 28, adding apologetically, “So I’m sorry everyone – especially middle America. That was NOT the idea when I put the dress on.”
The 22-year-old actress added, “I thought [the dress] was kind of hot though.”
We’re pretty sure those middle-aged men in middle America agree with you, AnnaLynne, though we can’t say the same for their wives!
Get More on AnnaLynne McCord:
- Kellan Lutz Can’t Stay Away From The Girls Of The CW!
- Exclusive: AnnaLynne McCord and Kellan Lutz Celebrate The New Year With a Sexy Sleepover!
- EXCLUSIVE! AnnaLynne McCord: ‘Twilight Drives Me Wild!’
- Wanna Sex Up Your Holiday Party Look Like AnnaLynne McCord?
- Hollywood-Who-Knew? AnnaLynne McCord Does Her Own Makeup!