Can you imagine getting to hang out with your favorite star for a whole weekend? Well, you could have — K-Stew donated her time for a great cause
Like her BF Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart donated her time to the crisis in Haiti. But while Rob fielded calls at George Clooney’s Haiti telethon Jan. 22, Kristen went one step further and invited four lucky ladies to be her gal pals at the Sundance Film Festival last weekend.
Confused? Jealous? So were we. Because the starlet, 19, couldn’t make it George’s big donating ‘do as she had two films — The Runaways and Welcome to the Rileys – premiering in Park City, she made her contribution in other ways. Namely, she paid for four fans to fly, stay and hang out with her at Sundance’s opening weekend, E! Online reports.
Just how much did this Twilight dream vacation cost? “They paid, like, a thousand dollars a piece for tickets which went to support the cause for Haiti,” Welcome to the Rileys producer Giovanni Agnelli said.
Seems like a lot of bang for your buck, if you ask us. We wonder if K-Stew and the girls braided each others’ hair, painted their nails and talked about which boy they’d just die to make out with.
Yeah, then again — probably not.
Get More on K. Stew:
- EXCLUSIVE! Dakota Fanning: I’m Still Figuring Myself Out!
- EXCLUSIVE! Joan Jett Tells Us Kristen Stewart Is ‘Down To Earth, Authentic & Warm!’
- We Called It! Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Joined Joan Jett On Stage Last Night!
- Kristen Stewart Lands in Park City, Utah to Tear Up the Sundance Film Festival!
- Will Kristen Stewart Turn Up at Pal Joan Jett’s Sundance Film Festival Show This Saturday?
- FIRST LOOK: Are You Ready For Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning’s Girl-on-Girl Action in ‘The Runaways?’
- ‘The Runaways’ Trailer Is Here! Krist