Sandra, you really thanked Jesse in your acceptance speech at the SAG Awards last night!
The red carpet was covered in hot Hollywood couples at last night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, but one of our favorites was Sandra Bullock, 45, and her motorcycle riding hubby Jesse James, 40. And it was a big night for both of them — not only did Sandra win for her role in The Blind Side, but Jesse got a very special shout-out from her during her acceptance speech: “To my husband, Jesse, who works so hard all day, and you get dressed up in monkey suits, and you sit at a table with people you don’t know,” she began. “And I leave you there and then you come back with, like, Morgan Freeman’s email. I don’t know how you do it. I love you so much, and you’re really hot. And… I want you so much.”
Wow! We knew Sandra was a fun girl, but we never expected to hear something like that during an acceptance speech. At least it shows how crazy these two are for one another. Jesse may not be comfortable in a tux, but we think it’s fair to assume he went home a very happy man last night.
Get More on The Screen Actors Guild Awards:
- Which Was The Cutest Couple At The Screen Actors Guild Awards? See Photos & Vote!
- These Ladies’ Orange & Red Dresses Turned Up The Heat At Last Night’s SAG Awards!
- Celebs Made Waves At Last Night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards In These Gorgeous Blue Gowns!
- Stars Sizzled At The Screen Actors Guild Awards! We Have All The Incredible Red Carpet Looks Right Here!
- Kate Hudson, We Can’t Believe You Wore Almost $2 Million Worth Of Jewelry To The Screen Actors Guild Awards!
- The SAG Awards’ Best Dressed — Ladies Wow In White!
- Drew Barrymore’s Adorable Speech & More Of Our Favorite Moments From The 2010 Screen Actors Guild Awards!
- Sandra Bullock, Mo’Nique, ‘Glee’ & ‘30 Rock’ Won Big At The Screen Actors Guild Awards — See A List Of All The Winners Here!