Kate, diamonds are definitely your best friend!
Kate Hudson, 30, looked like a million bucks on the red carpet at The Screen Actors Guild Awards — wait, make that $1.75 million! That’s how much Kate wore in Cartier diamond jewelry to last night’s big ceremony, making her one of the priciest (and hottest) ladies of the evening. She already looked incredible in her white plunging back Emilio Pucci gown, but we guess it never hurts to add a little bling. Or in Kate’s case, a LOT of it!
Get More on The Screen Actors Guild Awards:
- Which Was The Cutest Couple At The Screen Actors Guild Awards? See Photos & Vote!
- These Ladies’ Orange & Red Dresses Turned Up The Heat At Last Night’s SAG Awards!
- Celebs Made Waves At Last Night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards In These Gorgeous Blue Gowns!
- Stars Sizzled At The Screen Actors Guild Awards! We Have All The Incredible Red Carpet Looks Right Here!
- Sandra Bullock To Hubby Jesse James: ‘I Love You So Much, And You’re Really Hot!’
- The SAG Awards’ Best Dressed — Ladies Wow In White!
- Drew Barrymore’s Adorable Speech & More Of Our Favorite Moments From The 2010 Screen Actors Guild Awards!
- Sandra Bullock, Mo’Nique, ‘Glee’ & ‘30 Rock’ Won Big At The Screen Actors Guild Awards — See A List Of All The Winners Here!