Which starlet’s movies do you prefer, Nicole’s or Angelina’s?
Nicole Kidman still turns heads on the red carpet — but her recent track record at the box office is considerably less impressive. As Deadline.com‘s Nikki Finke puts it, Nicole has become “poison at the box office” and she’s desperate to turn her career around. That’s why she’s decided to hire Angelina Jolie‘s manager, Geyer Kosinski, to help turn things around!
According to Deadline.com, Nicole hasn’t had a manager since she first started out in the business, and only recently feels the need to have one as she sees her career going south. She used to pull in $16 million for big studio blockbusters and she wants those glory days back! Angie’s recent movies — including 2008′s Wanted and 2005′s Mr. & Mrs. Smith — have been huge hits and Nicole is hoping that with Kosinski in her corner, she’ll be back on top.
Get More on Nicole & Angelina:
- Nicole Kidman, You Really Let Your Hair Down At The G’Day USA Gala! Your Duet With Hubby Keith Urban Was The Talk Of The Night!
- New Report Claims Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Are Splitting For Good — Brad, Is This Why You Weren’t At The SAG Awards?
- Uh Oh, Nicole & Sandra Showed Up In The Same Dress!
- Angelina Jolie’s ‘Salt’ Dialect Coach Speaks Out: She Didn’t Cheat On Brad Pitt With Any Of Her Coaches!
- Tiger — Why Aren’t You With Your Precious Cubs?
- HEAR IT HERE: Florida Police Describe the Tiger Woods Car Crash Scene
- Elin’s Never-Ending Nightmare! New Tell-All of Three-Ways and “Girl-on-Girl Sex Parties”