Look at this photo of Taylor Lautner — he’s the meat in an ex-girlfriend sandwich!
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt weren’t the only ex-lovers reunited at last night’s Hope For Haiti Now telethon! Taylor Swift, 20, and Selena Gomez, 17, both bumped into their ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, 17, at George Clooney‘s all-star charity event — and things looked surprisingly good between the three of them. Since splitting in December, the Taylors have already been awkwardly forced into contact a few times, the first instance being at the People’s Choice Awards in January. But unlike Brad and Jen, Taylor looks like he’s still on friendly terms with his exes. It’s a rare sight to see Hollywood exes getting along so well, even at charity events. Taylor Lautner, you’re totally changing the game!
(Also, just as a side note: Can we take a moment to appreciate what a crazy collection of people are in the photo above? Did you ever expect to see Selena and the Taylors in the same shot as Neil Patrick Harris and Drew Barrymore? So random.)
Taylor Lautner and Selena were both put on phone duty for the night, while Taylor Swift took center stage with her guitar for a special performance of the song “Breathless.” It was a nice song, simple and sweet — exactly the kind of performance we expected to see from Taylor!
Watch her performance of “Breathless” below:
Get More on Hope For Haiti Now:
- Congrats, Rihanna! Your New Haiti Relief Song Is #1 On iTunes — And You Looked Hot On Last Night’s Telethon!
- George Clooney, You Deserve A Huge Round Of Applause For Organizing Last Night’s ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon!
- Jennifer Hudson, You Looked Stunning At Last Night’s ‘Hope For Haiti Now’ Telethon!
- Robert Pattinson, It Was Great To See You (And Your Lumberjack Beard) On The Telethon Last Night!
- Watch Rihanna, Jay-Z & Bono’s Performance Of Their New Song ‘Stranded’ From Last Night’s Telethon!
- Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Were Together Last Night — Without Angelina Jolie!
- We Loved Every Minute Of Last Night’s Star-Studded ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon — So Many Powerful Performances!