So much Disney star power in one vehicle. We can’t handle it!
Aww, it looks like the Disney Channel family really is as close as they all seem on TV. After last night’s Hope For Haiti Now telethon, the Jonas Brothers were spotted pulling out of CBS Studios with Selena Gomez, 17, in tow. Joe Jonas, 20, took over driving duty, while Kevin Jonas, 22, called shotgun and Nick Jonas, 17, chilled in the backseat with Selena. Wait a second — weren’t Nick and Selena romantically linked in 2008? We guess Taylor Lautner isn’t the only one who gets along well with his ex-girlfriends. There’s an epidemic of friendship going around between young Hollywood exes — and we’re happy to see it catching on!
Get More on Hope For Haiti Now:
- Awkward! Taylor Lautner Ran Into Ex-Girlfriends Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez At The ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon!
- Congrats, Rihanna! Your New Haiti Relief Song Is #1 On iTunes — And You Looked Hot On Last Night’s Telethon!
- George Clooney, You Deserve A Huge Round Of Applause For Organizing Last Night’s ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon!
- Jennifer Hudson, You Looked Stunning At Last Night’s ‘Hope For Haiti Now’ Telethon!
- Robert Pattinson, It Was Great To See You (And Your Lumberjack Beard) On The Telethon Last Night!
- Watch Rihanna, Jay-Z & Bono’s Performance Of Their New Song ‘Stranded’ From Last Night’s Telethon!
- Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Were Together Last Night — Without Angelina Jolie!
- We Loved Every Minute Of Last Night’s Star-Studded ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon — So Many Powerful Performances!