Do you think Bristol should discuss her sex life so openly?
Bristol Palin, 19, joined mom Sarah Palin, 45, on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Jan. 22, where she defended her decision to remain abstinent until she finds someone to marry. And Oprah, 55, followed that statement up with a pretty legitimate concern, asking why Bristol felt it necessary to talk about her sex life at all with the media, as she will now be under even further scrutiny in the future. “I just think it’s a goal to have,” Bristol told Oprah. “And I think other women should have that goal.” Nice answer, Bristol. Has mom been coaching you in the art of question dodging?
Bristol’s baby daddy Levi Johnston, 19, had some pretty negative reviews of her appearance on Oprah, telling The Insider, “She couldn’t answer questions without Sarah butting in and adding her own two cents.”
Levi and the Palins have talked so much trash about each other on television — maybe they should consider actually meeting in person to talk out their issues. They’re not getting anything accomplished doing what they’re doing now.
Get More on Bristol & Levi:
- OMG! Levi Johnston Is Exposing Sarah Palin’s Secrets In A New Tell-All Book!
- Levi Johnston, You Need To Pay Child Support! Bristol Palin’s Taking You To Court!
- Levi Johnston, You Are Totally OK With Gay! What Would Sarah Palin Say?
- Sarah Palin — Hang Onto Your Green Hat — Levi’s Nude!
- Ooh La La! Levi Johnston’s Playgirl Pics Are Here!
- Levi Johnston — Sarah Palin Won’t Let Me See My Kid for Thanksgiving!