Hey, Bachelor Jake — Do You Know That Vienna Girardi Posed Half-Nude for a Pinup Calendar?

Fri, January 22, 2010 11:30am EST by 7 Comments

012210_Vienna_Girardi_544_w_textSo, Jake Pavelka, does this turn you on … or off?

HollywoodLife.com has exclusively obtained this very provocative shot of Vienna Girardi, who’s rumored to take home Jake Pavelka‘s rose as the winning bachelorette on this season’s The Bachelor.

The candid shot, which was taken for a pinup calendar produced and sent to over 2,500 clients and friends of C.O.D. Trees, Inc. of Oviedo, Fla., last year, shows Vienna topless with a plaid scarf draped provocatively over her breasts.

The question really is — Jake, if you really have chosen her to be your fiancee, are you at all concerned about her baring all for a calendar … or are you so in love that her past just doesn’t matter?

Tell us, BFFs: Would you tell your boyfriend if there were half-naked pics of YOU out there?

Get More on The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love:

1. Hey Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — What About Party Girl Vienna Girardi Do You Like So Much?
  2. New Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — Can You Give US the Rose Please?
  3. Hey New ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka — We Know Which Two Bachelorettes Will Steal Your Heart Away!
  4. Exclusive! Hey Bachelor Jake Pavelka — Miss USA Has a MAJOR Crush on YOU!
  5. The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!

Kelly

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 29, 2010

If you ask me I think Jake doesn’t love her so much he doesn’t care about her past I think he loves her FOR her past. I mean he says it himself he has a very strong physical attraction for her and I’m sure with pictures like this that physical attraction is stronger than ever.
BUT I don’t think Tinely would’ve been good either. I LOVE Tinley she’s as sweet as an apple pie! But through out the show I couldn’t help but question her feelings for her husband. She talked about him A LOT. It seemed like a kid thing when they say they swear they don’t like someone but they always some how get them in a conversation.
If it were me i’d have taken Allie back. She acted like she had her head on straight. And she was not too bad looking, she looked REAL. Vianna looks like a plastic barbie doll. But hey if that’s what Jake wnated then fine by me.

Debbie Hinkley

Posted at 2:53 PM on March 10, 2010

Jake seems like a really nice guy with old fashion morals. I love chivalry and I think we need more of that kind of stuff. You two look really great together. I was not a
Vienna fan in the beginning, but seeing you two together as
a couple….you look great!!!

mona

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 26, 2010

hey,

i dont know why jake choose this vienna she is unbearable

and very young for marriage really tenly is the best one and
Ali too i don”t believe whtat is your problem are you blind?
or what?you chocked us .

xKKx

Posted at 6:34 PM on February 1, 2010

Oh, Jake, did you know that Gia posed half naked for tons of magazine?

I hope people figure out that it’s Jake’s decision. Not ours.

And in my oppinion Vienna hasn’t done anything wrong. So what, she’s a bit of an airhead. But that’s all. ABC WANTS us to hate her. I don’t, but some people that can’t think for themselves do.

angie

Posted at 2:45 PM on February 20, 2010

KK you’r in the ponit..Vienna is a nice girl!! Jacke go for Vienna , she is very competitive girl and the past don’t matter, Vienna is young and beautiful!!..Whoever is doing this to Vienna they are hunting whitches..and they should be hung

jz

Posted at 5:43 PM on February 23, 2010

ok its not her falt its just modeling everyone dose it whats so wrong about that i think they are perfect to gether and who cares what the other girls think shes soo the one for jake you watched the shows you know how perfect they are together she is the perfect girl and everyone knows it just nowone wants to admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mona

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 26, 2010

she is not perfect all the time opening her mouth like

a kid she is not mature really im so sorry for jake they

will leave each other soon believe me because marriage is

a big responsibility not a game.