Check out the amazing package Zoe put together to benefit Haitian Disaster Relief!
Hollywood starlet Zoe Saldana is offering you a chance of a lifetime! If you win her eBay auction to benefit Architecture for Humanity Haitian Disaster Relief you and a guest will receive the VIP treatment at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York!
Zoe’s auction will take place on ebay from Jan. 19 – 28! Another perk if you win — you’ll be put up in the famous W New York hotel in Times Square and will receive a day fit for a celeb! You’ll even be styled and dressed by the glamorous Ricardo Rojas Salon! The lucky winner will be driven in their own private car to the Prabal Gurung’s Runway show — and then head to the Tanuki Tavern as Zoe’s personal guest!
Overall, it seems like an amazing once in a lifetime experience worth making a bid for!
Don’t forget to check out all the other fundraisers going on! George Clooney is hosting a telethon Jan. 22 at 8 p.m. EST, which will broadcast on MTV, ABC, CBS and NBC, among many other channels. It’s will also be streamed live on Hulu and on YouTube! It’s not to be missed!
Get More on Hollywood helping Haiti:
- Stars Give Big To Haiti!
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton Is Raising Money For Haiti & Getting In Shape!
- Did You Care About The World When You Were 16? Taylor Momsen Says She’s Too Busy To Worry About Haiti
- Yay! Madonna’s Giving $250,000 to Haiti! And David Blaine’s Performing To Raise Funds!
- HollyWow! Gisele Bundchen Out-Donates Brangelina By Donating $1.5 Million To The Haitian Relief Efforts!
- Alyssa Milano Challenges Corporations: Match My $50,000 UNICEF Donation to Haiti!