Heidi Montag, You Are Insane! You Want Size ‘H’ Boobs … For ‘Heidi?’ That Is Just Nuts!!

Tue, January 19, 2010 5:54pm EDT by 11 Comments
Heidi Montag, You Are Insane! You Want Size ‘H’ Boobs … For ‘Heidi?’ That Is Just Nuts!!

Heidi Montag, what are you thinking? “I want H For Heidi” is the worst excuse for plastic surgery I’ve ever heard!

Heidi Montag, what is wrong with you? You’ve had 10 plastic surgeries, but you want MORE? So that you can have size ‘H’ breasts?

The star of The Hills on MTV is only 23, but she has already had 10 major plastic surgeries, including a breast augmentation, eye lift, and chin reduction. She tells Extra her breasts are now “a triple D, F. I like the F. I actually want H for Heidi.” Maybe you should just change your name to “Delusional” to match your D cups.

SERIOUSLY? I wish you luck trying to find bras that fit you, Heidi!  Oh, and have fun working out with those things! It is not that easy to jog, do yoga, or aerobics with a chest that large.  And you want to have kids, right Heidi?  Well someday THEY are going to have kids, and you are going to be their grandma with boobies for miles! It’s plain insane.

Sure, some woman do have naturally size DD, E, and even F cups. But I can assure you, most of the woman I know with larger breasts find them nothing short of uncomfortable.  I’m not here to judge big boobs — believe me — but to elect to have your body enhanced THAT much larger than your natural size is just not right.

Heidi, you are finally getting all the attention you have always craved … but it’s not for the right reasons.  I used to think your ridiculousness was amusing, and even cute.  Now, I just think it’s sad. And I really hope your husband Spencer Pratt can talk you out of “H for Heidi” breast implants.

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com in Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Heather

Posted at 11:02 AM on August 25, 2010

I naturally have size H breasts. They r horrible. Hiedi has no idea what she is asking for. I am 33 years old, 5’8 and 170lbs. I have a permanent rash under my breasts, indentions in my shoulders. I cant sleep on my stomach, and i have to special order my bra’s. Swim suits dont fit and neither do button up shirts. People always ask if i am pregnant when i wear a tee shirt. Obviously my back hurts all the time. Heck i cant even sleep on my back. I can only sleep on my side. Not to mention the sweat that builds up under there (yuk!).I have never seen my waist, button or fly. People always want to talk about my boobs to me, and give me their pity. I am finally getting a reduction in October, but i have no insurance. So it is all out of pocket, but i can not stand it any longer. Hiedi, you really need to think about what you are asking. It is horrible.

daddy's girl23

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 20, 2010

heidi needs help bad she looks like a fake barbie doll. heneidi used to be my idol . now that she needs help bad.

ashley

Posted at 11:39 PM on February 20, 2010

heidi has gone to far this time.

BumbleBee

Posted at 8:59 PM on January 21, 2010

haha Corynne SO true!! I feel like if she gets her H for Heidi boobs she’s going to fall over. The girl needs some serious help.

marb00123

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 20, 2010

She needs an “H” for Help a Headcase!

getbacktowork

Posted at 6:30 PM on January 20, 2010

i used to think she was funny. now i think she is sad. not to mention that this kind of surgery on someone that young did nothing but age her. she added a good 15 years or more to her age.

pearly

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 20, 2010

She actually looks a bit more attractive than before… kind of a sultry look except the eyebrows are a bit too high.

Corynne

Posted at 11:22 AM on January 20, 2010

I think she should have taken the money she spent on plastic surgery and donated it to starving children. God would have wanted her to do that instead of getting breast implants!!

Krys2010

Posted at 9:13 AM on January 20, 2010

Heidi was gorgeous before but still beautiful now.
She should stop before she takes it WAY too far.

Ramy

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 19, 2010

I have 3 words for Heidi: Joan Van Ark!!!

Jade

Posted at 8:44 PM on January 19, 2010

THis girl has serious mental issues. Too bad her husband or family couldn’t have talked her out of this. SHAME ON THE PLASTIC SURGEON too!! she has serious body dysmorphic disorder. She was gorgeous! before, starting to look like Barbie now…….get help Heidi.