Whose NBC joke made you laugh harder, Jay’s or Conan’s?
Jay Leno and Conan O’Brien are being pretty open about their feelings for NBC — and neither of them are happy! Both hosts tore into the network (again) last night, and we’re trying to decide who was funnier. “Are you excited about the winter Olympics next month in Vancouver?” Jay asked his audience at 10 p.m. on “The Jay Leno Show.” “If you can’t wait until next month, stay on this channel between 10:00 and midnight and you will see NBC’s coverage of ‘Two Hosts Skating on Thin Ice.'” Ooh, burn! And Conan’s jab wasn’t much friendler.
On “The Tonight Show,” Conan came out swinging. “In the press this week, NBC has been calling me every name in the book,” he told his audience. “In fact, they think I’m such an idiot they now want me to run the network.”
Jay and Conan are frustrated over NBC’s recent attempts to shuffle their shows’ timeslots around, with the latest reports saying that Conan will be stepping down from his late night post in February!
Gee, Jay and Conan… why don’t you tell us how you really feel?
Get More on Jay & Conan:
- Hollywood Is Team Conan! And So Is HollywoodLife.com!!
- NBC’s Shocking Decision! Reports Say Jay Leno Pushes Out Conan O’Brien & Takes Back ‘The Tonight Show!’
- Leno VS Conan — It’s A Late Night War Of Words! Who Do You Think Is Winning?
- Conan Throws Down the Gauntlet: If You Move Me to 12:05, I’m Outta Here!
- Jay Leno, Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Fallon — You Made Great Comedy Last Night Out of NBC’s Errors!