Want to get Rachel’s pin up girl curls?
Rachel McAdams’ hair looked flawless at the Berlin premiere of Sherlock Holmes on Jan. 12. Sebastian Professional celebrity hair stylist Thomas Dunkin was going for “40’s inspired waves” which Rachel pulled off perfectly. “This is an easy, sexy look,” Thomas says.
Here’s how you can get Rachel’s hair!
- “Begin by saturating damp hair from root to tip” with a volumizing spray or mousse.
- “Blow-dry the hair with a medium sized round brush and set the whole head in medium sized Velcro rollers. Leave the hair to cool down.”
- “Remove the rollers. Curl each section with an inch and a quarter curling iron beginning at the root and eventually wrapping the entire section around the iron,” Thomas says.
- Gently brush out the curls with a bristle brush. Insert flat, sectioning clips into the hair to make even greater definitions in the waves. This helps achieve the finger wave effect.
- “Spray Sebastian Zero Gravity hair spray over the entire head and leave it to set for another 10 minutes. Finish by removing the section clips and shaking the hair out,” Thomas says. – Marta Topran
Get More on Rachel McAdams: