Jessica Alba: ‘I’ve Learned to Love My Stretch Marks, Sagging Boobs & Cellulite’

Wed, January 13, 2010 6:17pm EST by 7 Comments

011310_alba_self

Have you learned to love your flaws like actress Jessica Alba has?

We think Jessica Alba has the picture perfect life: a successful acting career, a hot hubby (actor Cash Warren) and an adorable little girl… not to mention a smokin’ hot body. But even Jessica—who always looks picture perfect—thinks her figure is flawed, thanks to her one-year-old daughter, Honor.

“Pregnancy was the most incredible experience I’ve ever had. So I’ll take the stretch marks. I’ll take the sagging boobs. I’ll take the cellulite I can never get rid of,” the 28-year-old actress confesses in the Feb. issue of Self Magazine.

But Jessica is so skinny. We never would have guessed that the star —who’s promoting her up-coming romantic comedy Valentine’s Day—had any reservations about her body. Another shocker? Jessica doesn’t diet or workout!

“When it comes to eating, I love saying, ‘Diets are for the birds!’ she admits. “I think you have to eat in a way that makes you feel your best. I include a lot of vegetables and lean protein and fruit and grains in my diet. I’m not a big workout person. Every single day, I tell my girlfriends we’re starting a regimen. And then it’s, like, ‘Want to get a dinner? Want a glass of wine?”

Judging from her tiny waistline, we have a feeling Jessica works on keeping her shape a teensy bit more than she’s letting on. But hey, way to keep the legend of a perfect body you don’t have to work for alive, Jess!

Get More on Valentine’s Day:

1. The New ‘Valentine’s Day’ Trailer is Here! It Looks Like Such a Cute Movie!
  2. EXCLUSIVE! Taylor Lautner & Taylor Swift’s New Love Scenes!
  3. Thank The Lord — Taylor Lautner Undresses Again & Talks Taylor Swift!

nimd4

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 15, 2010

One day soon, she’ll be sorry she said that. xd

JAB

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 14, 2010

ya – whatever you say!

Krys2010

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 14, 2010

Jess you are gorgeous but your comments are almost insulting..
Cellulite? Sagging boobs? Stretch marks?
It’s annoying that this girl is so thin and gorgeous and then says these things.
Plus, she doesn’t diet or work out? Come on…

leogirl76

Posted at 1:23 AM on January 14, 2010

This woman is not a girl’s girl. She’ll pretend she is, but she absolutely isn’t. I’d rather hear from Beyonce who will tell us the truth and say that she not only works out hard but eats extremely well than this BS. That’s just as bad as the people who have babies, lose all the weight in 3 weeks and then say they lost the weight “running around” after their kid (who as of yet isn’t even walking!). Girls, don’t you know that honesty will not only set you free but allow others to relate to you?

A jessica

Posted at 12:57 AM on January 14, 2010

@BumbleBee: dear.. by saying this, she is not gonna show u her cellulite and stretch marks.

lolz

A jessica

Posted at 12:55 AM on January 14, 2010

I’m totally agreed wid u jessica, only the difference is im a bit fatty..

but i eat much and it makes me fell best.. too.

AsiaA

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 13, 2010

Now I can believe if she’s not on a particular weight loss diet, but she is known for going to the gym. Those were the only paparazzi pics were would see of her; going and leaving the gym.

I DO know that Jessica is pretty green. So what she eats does promote a healthier body.

But I don’t believe she doesn’t workout anymore. It was such a lifestyle for her before the kiddo.