Cute Couple Alert! Lea Michele & Mark Salling Are Still Going Strong!

Tue, January 12, 2010 11:23am EDT by 9 Comments

Getty Images

Getty Images

Glee co-stars Lea Michele and Mark Salling have gone from hanging out at parties together … to showing up arm-in-arm!  On Nov. 17, HollywoodLife.com reported that the duo were  “getting cozy in a corner of Westwood’s Hammer Museum,” after the premiere of New Moon.

The were “whispering closely” and “Lea sat on Mark’s lap while they were eating. They didn’t stop whispering, giggling and talking closely together for the rest of the night!”

And last night, on Jan. 11, Mark and Lea showed up together AGAIN, this time to the Fox Winter 2010 All-Star Party held at Villa Sorisso in Pasadena, California. Lea definitely looked better than Mark, dressed up in her cute Isaac Mizrahi dress — he looked like he just rolled out of bed in jeans and a t-shirt!

Though Lea’s publicist insists stories that she and Mark are dating are “absolutely false” and that the co-stars “are just friends” we still think these “pals” would make a great couple!

The two posed for photos together and were all smiles … though it’s hard to tell if that is because they are in love, OR if they are just so happy Glee is coming back for a second season! —Corynne Steindler

advertise your business with us

Posted at 4:00 AM on May 26, 2012

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I’ve found out till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?|What i do not understood is in reality how you are no longer really much more neatly-liked than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent.

gluten free diet menu

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 24, 2012

I will immediately grab your rss as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

PeachGirl

Posted at 11:34 PM on March 25, 2011

THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! I just hope they would notice… And i also hope that CHORD and DIANNA are dating. They are SO PERFECT for each other :) Who’s with me??

ncsugirl

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 6, 2013

So I know that you wrote this comment over 2 years ago but I just have to say that I agree with you.

Kaity82

Posted at 5:43 AM on January 25, 2011

OMG!!! I so hope they are dating!! They would be the Cutest couple ever!!
(and they would make hot babies!!) lol

I LOOOOVEE GLEE!! <3
and mark is mint!!

Laura

Posted at 3:29 AM on September 18, 2010

LOVE them together but she kissing theo stockman at the emmy’s apparently so, as much as i love them, i think they’re just friends ]: <3

kaylav

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 2, 2010

they r sooooooo cute 2gether!!!
i loved them 2gether in Glee, and it would b totally cute if they started going out in real life!!!

Aruma

Posted at 12:38 AM on January 13, 2010

They look sooooo cute together.Their chemistry is undeniable (hello, we saw you guys when Glee won at the PCA).
They should start dating, like right now. xD

BumbleBee

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 12, 2010

Whoaaa since when are they together?? I did not see this one coming at all.