Justin Bieber: Are You & Selena Gomez Going To Be Co-Stars?

Mon, January 11, 2010 12:30pm EST by 20 Comments

011110_bieber_gomez_544_95518163

Now we know why Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been spending so much time chatting! Justin is in talks to do an episode of Selena’s hit show Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney!

The pop music cutie did a Pop Star magazine interview, where he says he was approached about doing the show. Even his manager stepped in to say, “It’s not confirmed yet, but perhaps.”

Uh-oh Demi Lovato! Looks like your BFF Selena and your crush Justin might be spending even more time together!

1. Do You Want to Receive a Justin Bieber Bouquet Come Valentine’s Day?
  2. Justin Bieber, You Are So Sweet! Your Dream Is To Buy Your Mom A House!
  3. Taylor Swift’s Got Another Younger Man — Justin Bieber!

neanea

Posted at 7:37 PM on June 17, 2010

well I think Justin bieber and selena gomez shoud go out they both are the hotest teens of 2010 .selena is just one year older then him:)

alisa

Posted at 3:36 AM on May 19, 2010

mpuq kiss Selena……Justin Mpuq Kisss

Kath

Posted at 9:11 PM on April 24, 2010

Omgg shes got a MASSIVE head LMAOO itts like twice the size of Justinns

Julianna

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 7, 2010

are they dating can someone plz tell me?

ANGEL GIRL

Posted at 7:43 AM on February 24, 2010

SORRY GIRLS HE IS MINE BECAUSE I HAVE HIS NUMBER AND HE THINKS I AM CUTE AND I AM HIS AGE BECAUSSE I AM 15!

Jazmin

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 20, 2010

You’re pretty pathetic. And there’s like a 99.9% chance that you’re LYING. LMFAO.

REECE

Posted at 7:37 AM on February 24, 2010

i wish she would stop hugging him all the tttttttiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeeee!HE IS MY BABY!

marissa rook

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 21, 2010

hey justin can you do me a faver can you come to my birhtday and sing to me if not i am already crying so please come and i am not obessed with you and if you do come it is at the ymca in willamsport area and if you do not come i will not listen to your music any more and i will tell everyone that you are dirty and nasty so as angle plesase come.

brittany

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 21, 2010

hey are you coming to my house my address is 3731 lycoming creek road lot t1 and get off my futer boyfriend hes min so SHUT up lozers your just messing with me so stop now before i like kick ball but the reason i said stop is because i heat playing basketball a lot and if you dont then its ok with me sweety love brittany

marissa

Posted at 3:41 PM on February 21, 2010

hey justin what is up this is marissa do you want to go out with me and i am 15 years old so chat with me sometime and if you want to see me i live in williamsport and my adress is 223carlton teres lot 12 thanks.

Jocelyn Bieber

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 19, 2010

i forgot to put my last name and it was Jocelyn Bieber.

brittany

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 21, 2010

your last name is not biber you would of got maried so stop lying

Jocelyn

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 19, 2010

sorry but he is taken and by who is mee

marissa rook

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 21, 2010

whats your last name girl

marissa rook

Posted at 4:08 PM on February 21, 2010

marissa rook and stop asking becase i am bigger and i can beat you up and i know your name

ashley minor

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 16, 2010

he is mine sorry u cant have him.

marissa rook

Posted at 4:01 PM on February 21, 2010

you are such a mean girl and prepy girl justin know about u because your not nice so dont be mean

marissa rook

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 21, 2010

i dont care about that but stay off just a little bit and love and always will marissa rook.

marissa rook

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 21, 2010

yes i can and you can’t so stay away love and always marissa rook

Marjorie

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 3, 2010

Just saying , but they are just taking a picture and why does Selena have to hold justin like that ? I mean yeaauh . Buut im jealous :D <333