Want to get a hot tush like Rihanna and Sienna Miller?
Spring isn’t that far off and we know you’re already wondering if you’re going to be able to work off your holiday love handles! But have no fear we’re here to help whip you back into shape! We spoke EXCLUSIVELY with celeb trainer David Buer on how to get your own perfectly toned beach butt!
Here are some tips and tricks from David Buer, celebrity trainer and fitness consultant, on how to get that bikini body back into shape:
Beach Body Circuit
For a sexy lower body, choose a Lower Body Exercise from below:
Perform 15-20 reps of each exercise with limited rest between sets. Keep rest periods to under 60 seconds. Complete 1-3 rotations through circuit.
- Walking Lunges step out about 3 feet in front of you drop down so your front knee doesn’t go over your toe and step back up.
- Side Lunges holding the weight to your chest step out to the side make sure your knee stays in line with your ankle and keep your back like you were sitting in a chair push all weight into your outside foot and return to the middle, inhale on the way down exhale on the way up.
- Dumbbell Squats with your feet shoulder width a part hold dumbbells by your side sit back like you were going to sit in a chair make sure knees don’t go over your toes and exhale on the way up inhale on the way down.
- Deadlift feet shoulder width a part stay soft in the knees roll all the way down just above your knees maintain a tight core.
- Bridge and Curl lay on back and have feet on the ball lift hips up into a bridge curl the ball towards your hamstrings engage core by getting your bellybutton into your spine make sure hips stay high as you draw the ball in. exhale on the way in an inhale on the way out.
Don’t forget the cardio! Here are three of the best cardio workouts for a great bum:
- Cardio Workout A: Treadmill hill sprints- 20-30 min total work: 60 second sprint at 10.0+ incline or another challenging height followed by 60 second recovery jog at 50% of that incline and speed.
- Cardio Workout B: Hiking 60 minute hike up a local trail at a very challenging pace. Increase degree of difficulty by adding a weight vest with 10-20% of your bodyweight.
- Cardio Workout C: (great in-home, hotel room or office option) 20-30 min: 60 seconds Jump Rope, 60 seconds of walking lunges and alternate 10-15 times.
Get More on How to Stay in Shape: