Anna Paquin V. Nina Dobrev: It’s A Vampire Girlfriend Beauty Showdown!

Mon, January 11, 2010 1:03pm EDT by 13 Comments

011110_paquin_dobrev_544_split_vs

The gorgeous stars of True Blood and Vampire Diaries face off!

How jealous are you of Anna Paquin and Nina Dobrev? These leading ladies get the attention of not one, but two super hot vampires each week in True Blood and Vampire Diaries. Anna was out in West Hollywood on Jan. 10 to celebrate her Golden Globe nomination sporting a smoldering look and sleek updo. Quite a departure from her saccharine Sookie Stackhouse character. Nina on the other hand, keept her look natural and pretty on Jan. 9 in Pasadena, CA, much like Elena Gilbert would. So, who’s off screen look do you like better? - Marta Topran

Vanessa

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 18, 2011

I love True Blood and The Vampire Diaries…Alexander Skarsgard, Ian Sommerhalder, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Ryan Kwanten, David Anders…and all of the hot guys on the Vampire Diaries!!! I love Elena!!! Sookie is okay!!! I have never liked bill!!! Both are awesome…but NINA WINS!!!

anna

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 26, 2010

Nina! Ian is hotter than Bill.. Alex skargard is really hot too but, oh well, nina is prettier! haha

Damonfan

Posted at 5:21 PM on November 26, 2010

NİNA !!! <3<3<3

Didiko

Posted at 4:32 PM on November 20, 2010

Nina Dobrev is very cute girl and gifted actress!

ninafan17

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 11, 2010

nina is gorgeous so i choice NINA

Alexandra

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 4, 2010

I adore true blood, but I like VD also. I just don´t think you can judge the serie or the person depending on how they look in real life. Nina does a great job in VD but i think Anna is the better actress. Just my opinion.

celinka

Posted at 11:18 AM on September 9, 2010

nina is absolutly gorgeous….she’s so much better than anna…

iloveiansomerhalder

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 17, 2010

Nina dobrev is way prettier!I agree with mrs.salvatore.There is no competition!

Mrs.Salvatore

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 17, 2010

It’s obvious nina dobrev looks way better than anna!She looks gorgeous.Anna has hideous teeth and a hideous face!

Camilla

Posted at 9:43 AM on May 17, 2010

I love both shows and can’t wait for both shows to start another season, but come on; who would choose Anna Paquin over Nina Dobrev? I mean Anna is pretty and all of that but Nina is absolutely gorgeous!

serenityfoundhere

Posted at 4:28 PM on January 11, 2010

I love BOTH shows, and bleed True Blood red, so I know you’re going to think I’m biased when I say I love Anna’s look because it’s so far away from Sookie’s smalltown hottie rockin’ a ponytail and chapstick. Nina just looks like she’s waiting f or the director to yell, “Action!”

Alexandra

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 4, 2010

I agree! I live for True Blood and I adore Annas acting.

serenityfoundhere

Posted at 4:27 PM on January 11, 2010

I love BOTH shows, and bleed True Blood red, so I know you’re going to think I’m biased when I say I love Anna’s look because it’s so far away from Sookie’s smalltown hottie rockin’ a ponytail and chapstick. Nina just looks like she’s w aiting f or the director to yell, “Action!”