Jakey, if you don’t fall in love on The Bachelor then take Kristen Dalton, Miss USA, on a date!
“He’s so cute,” dishes Kristen Dalton, Miss USA 2009, about Jake Pavelka from this season’s The Bachelor. “I wish I was on it this season,” she tells us exclusively!
Hey Jake, maybe you should think about taking Kristen on a date if none of the bachelorettes work out for you. We asked her about her ideal dream date on the red carpet of Daybreakers last night, Jan. 7, in New York City and here’s what she said: “A really casual, fun dinner somewhere where, probably Mexican food because it’s my favorite. And then, maybe see a Broadway show. I love Broadway.” You could take her to Jersey Boys or Chicago, because those are both shows shes dying to see! And then, “Ice cream afterwards and walking in Central Park!”
If you do go on a date with her, just don’t gab about yourself. Though you don’t seem like that type of guy, it’s a major turn off! “When they talk about themselves to much, it automatically screams insecurity,” Kristen shares.
So Jake, now you have the scoop on how to win over MISS USA! Most guys would die to go out with her and we bet, if you called her up, she’d totally say yes! And, Rozlyn can eat her heart out! We are sure you are much cuter than that silly producer anyways!
Get More on “The Bachelor”:
- New Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — Can You Give US the Rose Please?
- Hey Melissa, We Are So Happy For You On Your “I Do’s”
- Breaking News! Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland Are Married! Congrats, You Two!
- Exclusive! Former ‘Bachelor’ Jesse Palmer Warns Jake Pavelka ‘Don’t Be Too Open In Front Of Cameras!’
- The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!