We wish we’d been there to see you hit the stage!
Blair Waldorf would not have approved of Leighton Meester‘s behavior last night when she performed at Las Vegas nightclub TAO. Dressed in a dark t-shirt, black pants and sneakers (we can practically hear Blair gasping for air) Leighton crawled around on the stage and belted out four songs, beginning with this past summer’s anthem “Good Girls Go Bad” — but, unfortunately, she had to do it without the boys of Cobra Starship. She moved right along to her other well-known ditty “Somebody to Love,” and ended the set with “Playing Games” and “Your Love’s A Drug.”
Before the show, Leighton had dinner with her band at the restaurant LAVO, where she toasted her entire crew. She thanked them from the bottom of her heart for joining her for the best week of her life. But it’s back to the Upper East Side for you now, Leighton — and we can’t wait to see what Blair and the rest of the gang have in store for us in 2010!
Get More on Leighton Meester:
- Leighton, How Can We Get Your Rockin’ Makeup?
- Exclusive: “Tension” On Set Of Gossip Girl! Taylor Momsen Is Not Happy With Leighton Meester
- Hey Leighton — We Bet Chuck Bass Would “Come Home” for Your Xmas Tune!
- Leighton Meester — Adrian Grenier Wants to Kidnap You!
- Leighton Meester’s New Video: Sassy or Trashy? You Decide.