Brooke has a history of using drugs and alcohol AND she’s been arrested for it!
Charlie Sheen, it looks as though you’re not the only one with skeletons in your closet! Your wife of almost two years, Brooke Mueller, has quite the troubled past, and a rap sheet to prove it. RadarOnline first reported that Brooke has been arrested twice — once for a DUI and damage to property charge in Sept. 1996 in Palm Beach County and just a few years later, a third-degree felony charge for cocaine possession in Mar. 2001.
Miami-Dade County records reveal that prosecutors declined to pursue the cocaine charge case against Brooke — it’s unclear whether she even paid a fine following the arrest.
Brooke’s struggles with substance abuse have been widely reported — and on the night of Charlie’s Dec. 25 arrest in Aspen, the police affidavit reveals that Brooke and Charlie were drinking before their colossal fight, a major no-no for former admitted addicts like Brooke and Charlie.
As a result of the alleged Christmas assault, the couple is being investigated by LA County’s Department of Children and Family Services, as HollywoodLife.com first reported.
- Charlie Sheen, This Incident With Brook Mueller Sounds Familiar — You Were Accused Of Assault In 1996, Too!
- Is Charlie Sheen About To Relive His Nasty Divorce From Denise Richards?
- This Isn’t The First Time Charlie Sheen’s Had Serious Marital & Alcohol Issues
- Brooke Mueller — Are You Already Over Charlie Sheen?
- All The Latest Details On Charlie Sheen’s Arrest & Domestic Violence Allegations Against Wife Brooke Mueller!