Meet Mason Kourtney Kardashian's New Baby Boy

Tue, December 29, 2009 9:40am EDT by 13 Comments

122909_AM_news544b

Hello Mason your mom Kourtney is so excited that you arrived Dec. 14 and she’s so loving being a mama that she’s already talking about having baby #2!

Kourtney Kardashian, the oldest Kardashian sister, told Life&Style that being with her new son who was 7 lbs, 6 oz at birth, “has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Right now I’m obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time.”

In true Kardashian fashion, Mason knew exactly when to make his entrance. Kourtney says her water broke while watching the premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. “I felt this trickling of liquid but I wasn’t sure whether it was my water breaking. So I just sat there watching the show and eating Mexican food.” When Kourt finally called the doctor and he told her to go to the hospital …”Everyone started jumping up and down. We were really excited!”

Kourtney says her labor was surprisingly easy, but she had a crowded delivery room: her boyfriend Scott Disick, mom Kris and sisters Khloe and Kim, were all there. Scott actually cut the umbilical cord – “he was great,” she gushed.

Now, she says of Mason – “I love his facial expressions. I love when he sticks out his tongue and when he’s sleeping and his mouth is open. He just does the funniest faces all days. He also sleeps with his hands up by his head.”

Here’s what else Kourtney has to say about her new little man and being a mom:

• She’s breastfeeding even though she has implants: “Sometimes people with implants can’t breast-feed or their milk doesn’t come in. So my doctor told me, if it doesn’t happen that easily, don’t feel bad about it. I’m lucky that it’s been going really well.”
  • None of her sisters have babysat yet: “I have to be there every two hours to feed, but I’d be too scared anyway. Khloe has changed him though. She’s great with babies. Kim is always stopping by.” Kourtney’s two little sisters Kendall, 14, and Kylie, 12, have both offered to babysit little Mason, but Kourt’s not ready to leave him with anyone just yet.
  • How they picked his name: “Mason was the only one I liked. [My aunt] told me that Mason means the same thing in English that Kardashian means in Armenian — stone worker — and the middle name, Dash is not for my clothing store — that would be stupid. Dash is short for Kardashian, and it was my father’s nickname.”

Now, here’s what Scott has to say:

• He’s not into changing diapers but his son has changed his life: “I fall so much more in love with this kid every day. I can’t imagine how much more in love with him I’m going to be by the time he’s 5 or 10 or 20!”
  • His relationship with Kourtney has gotten stronger: “We share the most beautiful thing in the world now, a beautiful son. Not we’re all a family.”
  • He loves holding little Mason: “My first time holding him was definitely special. But holding him the second time was even more special than that.”

gspfanone

Posted at 6:55 PM on January 31, 2012

This place is the only Definative Guide Dedicated to giving you all the relevant news R.E Martial arts With special guides and all the best news.

Carlton Markð¯

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 3, 2012

I suggest you to put facebook likes button.

nighthat

Posted at 4:45 AM on December 15, 2011

- Buy Targetted Visitors.

DRSmith

Posted at 1:40 AM on March 19, 2010

Please ! Perhaps you should get married first. Thinking of having another out of wedlock. Try to be a example for your children. You lfall inlove, get married and then have children. You know like your sister, Khloe is doing. The only ones that seem to have sense are Kim and Khloe !

alicia

Posted at 2:03 AM on February 26, 2010

i love your beautiful family. i feel like as much as i have watched the kardashian series that i have been able to know each family member very well. i dont have a family, so watching the series makes me feel like i have one. i love each of you, and i am so proud of each of you. some days i think,” i wish that was my family.” maybe in heaven.. i hope. thanks, alicia june simmons

CHERNISE

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 24, 2010

AYYE YALL A HAPPY LIL FAMILY,I LUV WATCHIN THA SHOW IM THINKIN BOUT CUMIN 2MIAMI AN PURCHASE ERYTHING IN DA DASH STORE..JUST TO SUPPORT BBYMASON

Anjelica

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 21, 2010

Your baby boy Mason is so adorable and i am glad you got away from that DICK HEAD Scott he was not the right guy for you.

healthypits

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 2, 2010

Wow is scott ever touched up. He normally looks like a product of inbreeding!

I give her a year before she throws him out for good. A baby never truly binds a couple in love.

nanlu

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 1, 2010

wHAT A BEAUTIFUL LOOKING FAMILY…..

CourtneyJacqueliineQ

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 31, 2010

i agree***

CourtneyJacqueliineQ

Posted at 11:07 PM on January 31, 2010

i agrue.scott is cheesy and not right for kourtney.once a cheater always a cheater.he looks like a nerd haha kourtney honey you can do a 100% times better than that nerd who thinks nothing of anyone other than himself.ugh i dislike him and the way he treats kourtney

BumbleBee

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 29, 2009

Kourtney looks gorgeous! The hand holding over the baby is so cheesy though.

maghse

Posted at 3:08 PM on December 29, 2009

That baby can’t lose with parents that look like that,… he will grow to be a lady killer….!!