OK Ladies — cancel your Monday night plans — you have a date with a hot, new Bachelor!
Re-meet Jake Pavelka — one hunk of a pilot! Get ready to get aboard his search for true love on the new season of ABC’s The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love, which premieres next Monday, Jan. 4 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Even though Jillian Harris broke his heart last season on The Bachelorette, he’s apparently licked his wounds long enough and is ready for 25 girls to now vie for HIS affections — tough assignment! But, Jake, just be careful in this race. Remember, you are on a reality TV show and not everyone might be there for the RIGHT reasons. As we have already seen in the preview videos, someone is sneaking behind your back with someone else in the house! Consider yourself warned. We wonder who it could be…
Watch Jake’s ABC interview Here.
Now Meet Jake The Pilot:
- Sexy Stud From the South! Jake calls Dallas, Texas his hometown.
- He’s 31! Ready to settle down with the perfect girl.
- A good guy! Jake is the one that told Jillian that Wes from last season’s The Bachelorette had a girlfriend.
- Way with words. Jake used to be an actor, so he has the skill of communication. Just what every relationship needs.
- Family man! Jake wants to find a woman that is ready to have kids.
- When Harry Met Sally Sort-of Guy: Jake wants to marry a girl that is his best friend.
- And, did we mention… JAKE IS TOTALLY HOT!
Jake, we’re sorry that Jillian didn’t pick you last season, but it’s her loss!
But, let’s be perfectly clear – if all else fails or all those 25 contestants don’t measure up, any of us here at HollywoodLife.com would love to get the final rose from you!
– Lindsey DiMattina
Get More on ABC’s The Bachelor: