A shaking Brooke cries to 911 dispatcher that Charlie has a switch blade! But the affidavits were released, and Charlie denise it all!
Brooke Mueller sounded nothing less than terrified in the 911 call she made at 8:34am on Dec. 25 to Aspen police. After a night of reported drinking and arguing with husband Charlie Sheen, Brooke called 911 on Christmas Day, and crying, told officers, “My husband had me with a knife, and he threatened me.”
But the affidavits from Charlie and Brooke tell very mixed story, and the truth is boiling down to a battle of “He Said/She Said.”
Here’s what they both agree on: they are having marital troubles, they were arguing the night of Dec. 24, and that the argument escalated. But just how far did it go?
According to Brooke, Charlie verbally and physically threatened her. She claims he, “grabbed her by the upper part of her throat while straddling her on the bed” and says, “He held a medium-sized, folding knife, blade exposed, to her throat.” The affidavit also states that Sheen told her, “You better be in fear. If you tell anybody, I’ll kill you.”
But Charlie denies ever using the knife, which police found in “the open position” in his duffel bag. He says Brooke began arguing with him at 3:30 am on Dec. 25, because Charlie “shared a song for his daughter whom he fathered with another woman,” seemingly one of the daughters he shares with Denise Richards. “She threatened to divorce him and take the children,” the affidavit states.
- Charlie Sheen, This Incident With Brook Mueller Sounds Familiar — You Were Accused Of Assault In 1996, Too!
- Is Charlie Sheen About To Relive His Nasty Divorce From Denise Richards?
- This Isn’t The First Time Charlie Sheen’s Had Serious Marital & Alcohol Issues
- Brooke Mueller — Are You Already Over Charlie Sheen?
- All The Latest Details On Charlie Sheen’s Arrest & Domestic Violence Allegations Against Wife Brooke Mueller!