Do you think Bristol should get full custody of her baby?
Hey, Levi Johnston — Bristol Palin is through putting up with your shenanigans! She filed for sole custody of your one-year-old son Tripp back in November, and now we all know because a judge denied her request to keep the proceedings closed, RadarOnline.com is reporting. Bristol, 19, says you’ve exercised “sporadic visitation rights,” she accused you of substance abuse, and she wants to draw up a visitation schedule for you to follow in the future!
She also doesn’t want your mom, Sherry Johnston, to be able to visit Tripp without the proper supervision. Considering your mom is currently serving a three-year home confinement sentence after being busted for attempting to deliver OxyContin — making her visits supervised may not be such a bad idea.
Apparently you’ve denied all of Bristol’s claims in court, saying that you’ve taken full responsibility of your fatherly duties and that you just want “a simple case on the merits.” But actions speak louder than words, Levi — so if you really want to prove your worth as a father, cover yourself up, stay away from the TV cameras and go fight for your son!
Get More on Levi Johnston:
- Levi Johnston, You Are Totally OK With Gay! What Would Sarah Palin Say?
- Sarah Palin — Hang Onto Your Green Hat — Levi’s Nude!
- Ooh La La! Levi Johnston’s Playgirl Pics Are Here!
- Levi Johnston — Sarah Palin Won’t Let Me See My Kid for Thanksgiving!
- Exclusive! Levi Johnston: Goodbye Taco Bell, Hello Fancy Suits!