Watch out, Charlie Sheen. Never mess with Mommy’s little girl!
Brooke Mueller thought her husband, 44-year-old actor Charlie Sheen, was going to kill her early Christmas morning in Aspen as he straddled her on the bed with a knife to her throat, reports TMZ. In fact, the attack left such deep marks on the 32-year-old’s throat that Brooke’s mother, Moira Fiore, could see them hours after the fight.
Moira, a Palm Beach socialite, told friends that Brooke’s neck was “definitely red” when she saw her after the incident, adds Page 2 Live.
Despite the husband and wife’s major blow up, Brooke’s mom is confident the couple of three years and parents to nine-month-old twin boys Bob and Max will pull through the scandal. “I know they love each other very much,” she reportedly said. “They’ll come out of this fine.”
When asked about reports the two recovering alcoholics had been drinking, Moira brushed the situation under the rug saying, “It was Christmas Eve. Of course, they’ll have a drink.”
What would you do if someone hurt one of your nearest and dearest?
Get More on Charlie Sheen:
- Charlie Sheen, This Incident With Brook Mueller Sounds Familiar — You Were Accused Of Assault In 1996, Too!
- Is Charlie Sheen About To Relive His Nasty Divorce From Denise Richards?
- This Isn’t The First Time Charlie Sheen’s Had Serious Marital & Alcohol Issues
- Brooke Mueller — Are You Already Over Charlie Sheen?
- All The Latest Details On Charlie Sheen’s Arrest & Domestic Violence Allegations Against Wife Brooke Mueller!