A buddy of Charlie’s says the couple is solid as a rock!
Despite his recent arrest on domestic violence charges and rumors of growing unhappiness in his marriage, Charlie Sheen, 44, reportedly has no plans to divorce Brooke Mueller, 32. “I have spoken to all parties concerned. There are no plans for divorce,” Charlie’s manager and pal Mark Burg tells Radar Online. “They are both deeply upset about what happened and are trying to work things out amicably.”
Sources say Charlie and Brooke’s marriage has been headed south for a while, but Mark, who also happens to be an executive producer of Charlie’s CBS comedy “Two and a Half Men” — for which Charlie is paid an estimated $19.8 million annually — says otherwise.
“They both want to get away from all the sensationalism surrounding what happened and quietly resolve things,” Mark says. “Brooke went to Colorado a day ahead of Charlie. That was it. … They had not been separated and neither of them has plans to file for divorce.”
Charlie and Brooke were married on May 30, 2008. They have two children together, twin boys Max and Bob, born March 14, 2009.
Get More on Charlie Sheen:
- Charlie Sheen, This Incident With Brook Mueller Sounds Familiar — You Were Accused Of Assault In 1996, Too!
- Is Charlie Sheen About To Relive His Nasty Divorce From Denise Richards?
- This Isn’t The First Time Charlie Sheen’s Had Serious Marital & Alcohol Issues
- Brooke Mueller — Are You Already Over Charlie Sheen?
- All The Latest Details On Charlie Sheen’s Arrest & Domestic Violence Allegations Against Wife Brooke Mueller!