When the going gets tough, go to your family!
It’s only been a few weeks since Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez‘s big split, and Kate is dealing with the break up the best way she knows how — leaning on mom Goldie Hawn for support! Kate’s been seen out and about with Goldie in Aspen over the holidays. It’s great to see that her mom is keeping her busy — and keeping her mind off of A-Rod!
Before taking off for Aspen, Kate was spotted with Goldie and her mom’s longtime love Kurt Russell having dinner at NYC’s Strata, an Italian eatery. An eyewitness told HollywoodLife.com exclusively that “Kate looked happy but intense. She spent the evening having an long, serious conversation with her parents.”
Kate’s been very vocal in the past about the love and support she gets from her family. “There’s so much to learn from [Goldie],” she told “20/20″ in 2004. “She creates this energy around her that is so magnetic. And with everything that she is — the most important thing [to her] is being a mom.”
Aww, Kate — we’re so happy you have role models like Goldie and Kurt to keep you grounded!
Get More on Kate Hudson & Alex Rodriguez’s Split:
- Kate Hudson, Look At Your Happy Face! You Refuse To Let A-Rod Ruin Your Big Day!
- Sources: Miami is A-Rod City! His Dinners Without Kate and His Wild Bachelor Nights!
- Kate Hudson Puts On A Brave Face For Jimmy Fallon — A-Rod Who?
- Why Can’t Kate Hudson Stay Away from the Bad Boys?
- EXCLUSIVE! A-Rod’s Cruel Timing! Spies Say He Was Partying With Girls ALL Weekend in Miami