Holidays are the perfect time to party like your favorite A-List stars!
Want to whip up a fun, funky cocktail that your favorite stars love to sip on? We pulled together some tasty drinks from some of New York City’s hottest, celebrity-filled clubs and restaurants. Hosting a party? Or just looking for something to bring to a friend of family’s place? Try one of these yummy concoctions!
Jessica Szohr is a fan of Minetta Tavern, on McDougal St. in NYC, and their hottest cocktail is the Rubarb Sophie. To prepare:
- Mix 2 oz 42BELOW Vodka with equal parts lime juice, Agave, Rubarb Bitters and muddled cucumber.
- Top it off by garnishing with cinnamon stick … sip and enjoy!
Hilary Duff can be spotted at the Cellar Bar, inside New York’s Bryant Park Hotel. To make one of their popular treats, The Purple Snow Flake Martini:
- Mix 1 ½ oz of 44th Degree North (Huckleberry Vodka)
- ¼ oz of Cointreau
- ½ oz of pineapple juice
- 3 fresh blackberries
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Top with coconut flakes
Southern Hospitality restaurant on New York’s Upper East Side is a haven for your favorite hotties like Justin Timberlake and Chace Crawford. Why not offer the cute guy at your holiday party Spiked Apple Cider?
- Just mix 1/2 gallon of apple cider with 12 oz red wine and 8 oz Brandy
- Add 2 cinnamon sticks, 3 cloves, and 1 whole orange sliced in half
- Wait for things to heat up!
Fashionista twins Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen have been spotted having swanky dinners at Greenwich Village eatery Charles. For a cocktail just as unique and bold as the Olsens, try mixing up The Leroy.
- Start with 1.5oz Chocolate infused Tanteo Tequila
- add .05 oz fresh lime juice
- .05 oz. simple syrup
- Then muddle 3 Lime wedges
- Add 3 fresh mint leaves, in a glass and pour your cocktail over it
- Enjoy it in style!
Have a great holiday BFFs! And remember to drink responsibly!