She hangs out with Colin Farrell!
Cassandra Sawtell may be 12-years-old but she is quickly taking over the silver screen! She is currently starring in Sony’s The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus along side Colin Farrell and Lily Cole. She wants you to know that despite having already been in twenty five tv and film projects — she’s just a normal kid.
Check out what she reveals…
1. She’s Canadian: I’m from Vancouver and I love to go places with my friends. I like skiing, and horseback riding.
2. Her best advice: was from Colin Farrell who told her to always ask questions, and to listen.
3. How she got her start: I got my start from an acting camp.
4. Who she wants to star in a film with: I would love to be in a movie with Rachel McAdams because she seems like a genuine person.
5. My favorite movies: are The Hangover, Forest Gump, and The Notebook.
6. What she wants for Christmas: I really want an LG Rumor 2 for Christmas! It even has a button with a smiley face!
Watch out because this little spitfire is really going places! — Chloe Melas