Kate’s known for throwing sensational soirees!
Kate Hudson‘s breakup from Alex Rodriguez didn’t stop her from hosting yet another famous holiday party! The blond bombshell is known for throwing celeb-filled bashes at her home — and this year was no different! Despite her recent breakup the Yankee slugger, the newly-single actress opened up the doors to her home in Pacific Palisades, California for a Dec. 18 holiday party! The fete drew a slew of A-list invitees, including Kate Beckinsale, Tobey Maguire and Liv Tyler. Guests even parked their cars with female valets clad in sexy Santa suits!
Kate’s last A-List celebrations was for her 30th birthday bash on Apr. 19, and it was star-studded from head-to-toe! Justin Timberlake, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gwen Stefani and Cher all showed up to the event.
And Kate’s 2008 Halloween party boasted a glittering guest list that included Cindy Crawford, Sacha Baron Cohen, David Arquette and Courteney Cox Arquette. Her 2007 Halloween party was also a hit, when Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, David Spade, Ashley Olsen, and designer Marc Jacobs all came dressed in crazy costumes!
But perhaps her 2006 New Year’s Eve soiree was most similar to her holiday party on Dec. 18. That year was another post-break-up bash, when she invited all her famous friends over to celebrate the New Year just weeks after splitting from Owen Wilson. It takes a lot to stop this party girl from throwing a rager!
Get More on Kate Hudson & Alex Rodriguez’s Split:
- EXCLUSIVE: Kate Hudson Turns To Her Parents During Her Break-Up
- Kate Hudson, Look At Your Happy Face! You Refuse To Let A-Rod Ruin Your Big Day!
- Sources: Miami is A-Rod City! His Dinners Without Kate and His Wild Bachelor Nights!
- Kate Hudson Puts On A Brave Face For Jimmy Fallon — A-Rod Who?
- Why Can’t Kate Hudson Stay Away from the Bad Boys?
- EXCLUSIVE! A-Rod’s Cruel Timing! Spies Say He Was Partying With Girls ALL Weekend in Miami