Added stress could have contributed to her tragic death.
We wish we could say Brittany Murphy‘s last few months were quiet and stress-free, but it looks like they were anything but. She was reportedly let go from The Caller, a movie she was filming in Puerto Rico in November and some sources claimed her husband, Simon Monjack, allegedly got into disputes with locals. A rep for Brittany denied the claims. “She was not, nor has she ever been, fired from any job big or small,” the rep said. “Mr. Monjack did not engage in any alleged scuffles. Though due to creative differences, Ms. Murphy and the production mutually parted ways.”
But The Caller wasn’t the only movie where Brittany reportedly had some trouble. Sources on the set of the thriller, Something Wicked, claimed Brittany had difficulty shooting her scenes and often lost focus mid-take. One source said that Simon was around to be Brittany’s “handler” and that sometime she was “barely there” during filming. “She’d go in and out of consciousness in the middle of takes,” the source alleged.
Whatever happened on The Caller, it certainly created a stressful situation in Brittany’s life. We just hope that stress didn’t end up affecting her physical state.
Get More on Brittany Murphy:
- Exclusive! A Visibly Upset Brittany Murphy’s Husband Mourns Inside Their Home — And Strangely Opposes An Autopsy!
- Ashton Kutcher, You Must Be Especially Heartbroken Over Losing Brittany Murphy
- Brittany Murphy Was Looking Dangerously Thin Just A Few Weeks Ago!
- Exclusive! Neighbor: Brittany Murphy Looked Yellow When Paramedics Arrived
- Brittany Murphy’s Husband, Simon Monjack, Had His Own Hospital Scare A Month Ago!
- Brittany Murphy: A Look Back Through Photos. We At HollywoodLife.com Give Our Deepest Sympathies To Brittany’s Family.
- Brittany Murphy, You Managed To Accomplish So Much In Your Short Career! A Retrospective
- Brittany Murphy Dies At 32