Those who knew and worked with Brittany are tweeting their condolences.
Though reports of her death are still unconfirmed, celebrities are taking to their Twitter accounts to express their grief over the loss of Brittany Murphy, who reportedly died early this morning of cardiac arrest. Find out what Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian, Alyssa Milano and others have to say about the late actress.
- Alyssa Milano: Brittney Murphy and I did a USO Tour together in 2003. ♥ She was a sweet soul, with a lot of talent and heart.
- Ashton Kutcher: 2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany’s family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon. … see you on the other side kid.
- Barron Hilton: R.I.P. Brittany Murphy
- Billy Bush: La coroner’s office confirmed death of Brittany Murphy…very sad.
- Brandy: OMG!!!!!! I feel terrible about Britney Murphy:( I really love her work… Whats up with 2009 man? R.I.P. -My prayers go out to her family.
- Busy Philipps: So so sad about Brittany Murphy…
- Candace Cameron: So sad to hear about Brittany Murphey. :( My favorite was her voice in Happy Feet. Many prayers sent out to her family from us.
- Denise Richards: Brittany Murphy was in Drop Dead Gorgeous with me and was the sweetest and most adorable.Tragic, sad & Devastating. Her poor family
- Fred Durst: RIP Brittany Murphy. What a sweet human being. My prayers are with her friends and family.
- Haylie Duff: Shocked over the brittany murphy news. what a sweet person, condolences to her family.
- Hilary Duff: RIP Brittany Murphy forever in our hearts
- Jessica Simpson: Brittany Murphy was an incredible ray of Light to so many people. Her smile was contagious. My prayers are with her family and loved ones.
- Jillian Barberie: Just heard that Brittany Murphy died This morning!! Shocking and sad for Her husband and family… Only 32
- Josh Groban: Hollywood loses another bright soul….how many more? A decade of decadence and devastation. Time to wake up.
- Kim Kardashian: I am in shock that Britney Murphy has died! Clueless is my all time favorite movie. My prayers go out to her family & husband.
- Khloe Kardashian: OMG!!!! This is horrible news when anyone passes. I’m so sorry for her family. Send prayers out please!
- Lindsay Lohan: My deepest condonlences go out to all of Brittany Murphy’s loved ones& may she rest in peace….She was a great talent w/a beautiful soul xo
- Rose McGowan: Very depressed about Brittany Murphy.
- Russell Simmons: I met britney murphy before her star rose its tough to find peace in fame. I wish her peace and happiness in her next lifetime.
- Sean Kingston: REST IN PEACE BRITTANY MURPHY :'(
Get More on Brittany Murphy: