Amy, do you really want to put yourself through that again?
Here we go again! Amy Winehouse and her ex-husband Blake Fielder Civil are reportedly giving it another shot. “Amy and I have talked about getting married again and starting a family,” Blake told the UK’s Sun last night. ”We both definitely want kids.” He says that he and Amy have both turned their lives around and are ready to start over — drug free!
He says they only divorced because of pressure from their parents, but he’s positive that their new drug-free pact will keep them together for good this time.
“Coming off heroin was hell,” Blake admits. “I’ve been through a year of intensive rehab, I’m 100 percent clean and I plan to stay clean. I’m not going to let anyone down. … Amy said, ‘You inspire me.’ She’s proud of me for staying off drugs, and she’s determined to do the same.”
The two were married in Miami in May 2007, but divorced in September 2009. There have been all sorts of rumors about the two lovebirds in the past, but Blake says Amy plans to clear the air — in song.
“Amy has told me she’ll write how it really is in her new album,” he says. “Hopefully something will be out next year.”
Get more Weddings and Divorces:
- Ivana Trump Files For Divorce From Rossano Rubicondi!
- Sad News! Beyoncé’s Mom, Tina Knowles, Files For Divorce
- Kevin Jonas Is Getting Married This Weekend! Are You Heartbroken?
- EXCLUSIVE: Victory For Kate!!! She Gets Primary Custody Of Her 8 Little Gosselins & Doesn’t Owe Jon A Dime!!
- LeAnn Rimes Is No Longer Married! Husband Deane Sheremet Files for Divorce