Looking good after a breakup is the best revenge! Don’t you agree?
Just ask Kate Hudson! The blonde beauty was spotted out in NYC yesterday, just hours after the news of her breakup with Yankee lothario, Alex Rodriguez first broke on Hollywoodlife.com. “Kate looks luminous and optimistic – which is the perfect approach to take after a breakup!” says beauty guru Ramy Gafni. “It sends the message that your ex was dragging you down and that you look better without him,” Ramy says. We couldn’t agree more. Kate, and all you recently single ladies, you’re gorgeous!
Here are Ramy’s top 5 “eat your heart out” beauty tips!
- 1. “Try a new hair color. Its the classic way to wash that man right out
of your hair and send the statement that you’re starting a new chapter.”
- 2. “Polish your look: Get a facial, have your eyebrows professionally done. Spruce up all those areas that you let slide a bit while you got comfortable in your old relationship.”
- 3. “Add a highlighter to your eyes and cheeks – everyone will tell you that you’re glowing and look so happy since the breakup.”
- 4. “Break out that lip gloss, lipstick, eyeliner – anything your ex ever criticized or disliked.”
- 5. “Visine, so you don’t look like you’ve been crying, even if you have.” – Marta Topran