Exclusive! Justin Bieber Admits: “What I Look For In A Girl”

Mon, December 14, 2009 11:13am EDT by 26 Comments

Girls listen up — the teen sensation is talking love life.

Justin Bieber finally confesses how you can become his #1 girl! The pop sensation gushed about what he wants in a GF backstage in the H&M Artist Gift Lounge at Z100’s Jingle Ball Dec. 11, and this hottie definitely has a type — are you ready?

“When I look for a girl I look for someone with a nice smile, pretty eyes, and a girl who can make me laugh,” dishes Justin. Well there you have it, so run out, get a toothbrush, and put on your best mascara because we’re sure nabbing this guy won’t be easy.

Justin even let us in on a little  secret, “I’ve loved having my cast  because of all the sympathy I get from the ladies.” We sincerely doubt you have any problems in that department!

In case you’re wondering what to get Justin for Christmas we know exactly what’s on his wish list, “I’m asking for luggage since I travel so much.” He spent his time backstage stocking up on pre Christmas gifts — LIV Fashion dolls for his sister, and even snagged Mariah Carey‘s new perfume, Forever for his mom.

Now you know exactly how to land this dream guy! -Chloe Melas

1. Who Do You Prefer: Justin Bieber the Tween Pop Star or Justin Bieber the Hardcore Rapper?
  2. Love Justin Bieber? So Does The Hills’ Stephanie Pratt!
  3. More Flirting! Demi Lovato Wants To Carry Justin Bieber Around In Her Pocket!

[...] Exclusive: Justin Bieber Admits: “What I Look For In A Girl” [...]

[...] Exclusive: Justin Bieber Admits: “What I Look For In A Girl” [...]

amazing :)

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 16, 2012

Hellaw
You seem dead canny:)
But I just wanted to say?
Am not in love with you
Or anything
I just think
Your songs are amazing
And you can’t relate
To the lyrics
But if you were to go
Out with a girl does
She have to be skinny or
Can she be bigger than you
Coz if you jus go on
Look and how perfect there
Teeth are you are like
The rest off them!
Bit I don’t think your like that?
I used to listen to you all the time
But I just thought you were
A good singer!
Then I watched your movie!
Just bieber never say never
And my heart just melted
I felt that you were
Diferant to most people
:) if you can please comment taa :P

EminemLove

Posted at 8:27 PM on January 2, 2012

ok so yeah, I like justin bieber too. But honestly, do you think he would go out with a random girl off the internet who he doesn’t even know? You can’t say you are or would be his dream girl and true love chances are no one has met him. And you can’t say he’ll love you either, cuz youll never find out till u actually meet him. Just sayin…

Briiss:)

Posted at 11:54 PM on July 11, 2011

I love Justin Bieber soo much!! I wish i could have him as my bf or juss a best friend!! Hes awesomee cutee hawt and amazinq!! I wanna be his number one gurl nd want him to love me llove me !!

jessica flyman

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 7, 2011

jutin looks like a nice guy but he would have to prove himself that he is not like other guys who just break girl`s hearts:so he better prove himself to get my attention!!!!!!

sara

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 1, 2011

hey justin bieber i am downn the earth girl i can make you laugh i love u soo much you smile i smile i want to be your one less lone girl i hope you like me your songs were the best xoxoxoxxox from sara sleiman

somene youll luv

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 29, 2011

i have the most amazingg eyes

somene youll luv

Posted at 4:39 PM on January 29, 2011

do u like tan girls

mystery girl

Posted at 8:58 PM on August 3, 2010

I dont think that Justin would go out with you girls.Not because of anything personal but would he go out with someone hes never met?For all he knows you could be not his type at all.Plus you dont know him all that mutch eather.Besides he said he didnt realy want to date cause he would be to far away he couldnt see her and whats the point in that?

mariah cyrus

Posted at 5:43 PM on July 10, 2010

my number is 3046488515!! who ever is intrested has to be a boy callany time!!

mariah cyrus

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 10, 2010

hey mariah here again if there is any boy out there who lives in charlston wv or hunigton wv my number is 3046488515 call any time!!!well cya

mariah cyrus

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 10, 2010

hey i am looking 4 some one who has a nice smile i have one pretty eyes have em i have green eyes someone who can make me laugh!! what kind of girl r u lookin 4?

Claire

Posted at 6:46 AM on June 27, 2010

;)I love ya JB!!!
I followed you on twitter and liked your page on facebook!
How I wish to be ur #1 girl! U rock my WORLD JB!!!

=JB your forever the BEST!!!=

natt

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 15, 2010

n____________________________________________n es el mejor del mundo !! no cabe la menor duda …..!!

Meeee

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 22, 2010

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER.. I`M GOING TO HAVE YOU.. x3

Gabrielle Bove

Posted at 8:11 PM on April 9, 2010

IF i was Justin Biebers girlfriend i would be perfect especally becuase i have a picture of him hanging above my bed so i love him a lot.My name is Gabrielle Bove i am 13 yrs old and i have brown eyes and brown hair just like u Justin. I have a nice smile and i could make u laugh becuase all my friends laugh when i say something funny. All the time when ever i go into school all my friends say i should ask Justin out becuase they think i am his perfect #1 girl.My friends give me confidence to ask him out and if i was dating Justin all my friends would go crazy and they would be so happy for me.Especcally i never had a boyfriend so thats also another reason. Justin Drew Bieber i love u so much and i would do anything to make u happy! I love u with all my heart all day i thinka bout u thats always on my mind so i would love to be Justins # 1 girl maybe if i belive in myslef i could have a shot. Justin u have me as a friend on facebok but if u dont its Gabrielle Bove Bieber.Look for me if u have me inbox me about what i said.If u read it Thanz <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 u JUSTIN DREW Bieber so badly!! Maybe i will get a shot. I would be perfect for Justin i love all of his songs there so cute. Justin biber to me is so cute, hot and sexy!!!!!Ur vioce is cute and i love ur songs i listen to them all day when i come home.. Please inbox me on facebook if u read this Justin i want to be ur # 1 girl so badly i know everything about u!! <3 <3 <3 u Justin Bieber BABE <3 <3 JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!

somene youll luv

Posted at 4:43 PM on January 29, 2011

trust me he’ll like me better

Rozalina[Rose]

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 4, 2010

well, if i’d be his girlfriend i’d just be his type, not a boy but a girl that he loves.i’d be in love with him but not in a love affair.n u know one thing my brother is just like justin i even named him justin.we can be friends n if u want we can continue on n on ……love u

Destiny

Posted at 9:22 PM on March 29, 2010

Well if i was Justin Biebers girlfriend i would take him as what he wants to be not what the world wants him to be.!.!So he should do whatever makes him happy!!!!!!!!!And it would be cool if i was Justins girldfriend all my friends and family say i am always down to earth.I am really nice and cute i have the kinda same color hair like you, and my eyes are green..

chloe taylor

Posted at 10:26 AM on March 6, 2010

i would love to be his girl friend if he just got in contact like msn x

destiny alderman

Posted at 2:48 PM on March 5, 2010

hey justin we have lots in comin. so i whont to know if we can be friends.i have brown hair. and blue eyes sometimes. im 13 years old. i love your song one less lony gril. and baby. i live in elmira ny. my mom and dad split up when i was 3. so i know how you feel. and i got my hret bock a lot of times. and i never had my frist kiss. and i haveint had a boyfriend. in 2 years. so ya so will you txt me back or i sent you a liter in the mail. so look for destiny alderman. ok bye

Crystal Simon

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 13, 2010

omfg i really love justin bieber and i only have half of what he is looking for!!:(

that would be wicked cool if justin bieber at least said hi to me for once but meeting him wold be so much better!!!

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER<33333

sierra shumard

Posted at 11:47 PM on April 17, 2010

hey its i me and i am woundering if you could call me and i already have a boyfreind who acts just like you and i was going to ask you for some tips;)

sierra

sierra shumard

Posted at 11:50 PM on April 17, 2010

my number 254-2506 sorry i am in a hurry! Thank you JB!

makenzy johnson

Posted at 11:09 AM on March 1, 2011

wow gabrial bove what a nice thing to say. omg justin drew bieber you are soooo hot and cute you are awsome i love everything about you.my name is makenzy jonhnson i am one of your biggest fan now look i am 10 years old i know i am to yong to date you we are 7 years apart i just hope one day you will come to toledo some day i know i a, tenyears old but you are sooo cute and hot happy birthday justin bieber i have everything you want in a girl if i was your girlfreind i would do anything you ask me to do and not hesitat i saw your movie never say never in 3D and i saw directers fan cut off in3D it was awsome you are soo cute i want to know if you are dating selena gomez.anytime where ver i am i think about you i cryed when i wached your video one last lonley girli wish that was me at the on e last lonley girl concert to pick me out of the alldeens you are the best you are the httest and cutest boy singer on earth you are a true man and i am your true girl i wold cry if you got your clese to toledo Happy 17th birthday jb i am born march 20th 2001 at 731pm i hope i got this right you were born march first 1994 at 1256 pm please respond or call me at the number5672774526 that is myyyy phone number i hve my own phone i love you soooooo much justin bieber