A friend says Elin’s starting over single in 2010!
Elin Nordegren is speaking with divorce lawyers and planning on leaving hubby Tiger Woods after the holidays are over, according to the News of the World A friend of the scorned wife says, “Elin will pretend it’s the usual family celebration for the children and then ditch the man.”
The friend says Elin is only keeping up appearances for now, and feels that a divorce is best for their children, 2-year-old Sam and 10-month-old Charlie. “In the short-term they’ll act like any other loving couple,” the pal says. “Elin won’t break it all up right away. But she does need some time alone to herself and a legal separation will happen very quickly.”
The couple has apparently had quite a few shouting matches in the wake of Tiger’s admissions, including one fight that ended with Elin screaming: “Don’t talk to me, speak to your therapist! I don’t want to see you!” Still, Elin and Tiger will spend Christmas in Sweden with the kids before starting a trial separation, the friend claims.
News of the World also claims that Tiger was arguing with his mother-in-law, Barbro Holmberg, minutes before she passed out and was taken to the hospital earlier this week.
UPDATE! Plenty of new developments in the Tiger saga today:
- Accenture, the global consulting firm who paid Tiger an estimated $10-15 million per year with the tagline “Be a Tiger,” dropped Woods as an endorser. “Given the circumstances of the last two weeks,” said the company in a statement over the weekend, “the company has determined that he is no longer the right representative for its advertising.”
- Brian Kimbrough, an ex-bartender from Orlando, says Tiger called, texted, and relentlessly pursued his girlfriend, Julie Postle. According to Kimbrough, Postle admitted that Tiger “invited her to Vegas, offered her money and said, ‘If you want to break up with your boyfriend, I can give you some money to get you on your feet.'”
- The lawyer for Loredana Ferriolo, the Playboy model who allegedly had a fling with Tiger, said her client “received cash and baubles from Woods” but had “sexless dates.”
Get More on Tiger Woods:
- Tiger Woods’ Caddie Admits: “Tiger Has Got A Problem”
- BREAKING NEWS! Tiger Woods Admits He’s A Cheater, Taking “Indefinite Break” from Golf!
- Hey, Tiger Woods: Use This Statement To Apologize To The World!
- How Tiger Hid His Alleged Affairs from Elin — An NYC Security Expert Tells Us How!
- So BFFs – Here’s News: Tiger Woods Loves Studs!