‘The Girl Next Door’ and her husband Hank Baskett welcomed their bouncing 9 lb. 5 oz. baby boy December 10th! Here are some items that we’d love to give little Hank Randall Baskett IV!
Kendra, we’re sure Holly Madison, Bridgett Marquardt and even Hugh Hefner can’t wait to spoil your new bundle of joy and we also know his room is fully decorated with a jungle mural and Bellini crib and changing table, etc. so it looks like you have the basics covered but we have some other items we think baby Hank should have too! Here’s what’s on our list for you:
1. Video Baby Monitor: Baby Hank has appeared on screen since he was just your bump but now you can really start training him to be a little reality star! He’ll be more than used to having a camera on him 24/7 with this.
2. Infant San Diego Chargers Gear: You’re a huge Chargers fan and we saw you joke on your blog: “Do you think Hank will let me dress the baby in a Chargers jersey?” when you announced you were pregnant, June 10th. Of course big Hank plays for the Indianapolis Colts but we think deep down you want little Hank to rep your team so here you go! Just don’t tell your hubby, we don’t want to get into trouble!
3. Wee Wee Blocker: Back when you were pregnant you joked in the press “I can’t wait for the baby to pee all over Hank’s face” and while that would make us chuckle too, let’s give the first time dad a break! This gift’s for him.
4. The Rock Star Stroller: It’s only right your baby travel in style. Here’s a stroller fit for a little rock star, because it was created by one! Bon Jovi is behind this skull and bones traveler that we think your tot would look adorable in.
5. Lullaby Renditions of Nickleback: Seems like only yesterday you and the other girls next door were staring in Nickleback’s “Rockstar” music video! Here’s a more age appropriate version that your little man can enjoy. We hope it rocks him right to sleep!
6. “My Mom is Hotter Than Your Mom” T-Shirt: All the better to help the baby remind his playmates that you were once a Playmate too! Oww!
Ladies, if you love these products we picked for Kendra you can click to by them below!