Tiger's Alleged Mistress Jaimee Grubbs Apologizes to Elin!

Wed, December 9, 2009 7:03pm EDT by 7 Comments
Tiger's Alleged Mistress Jaimee Grubbs Apologizes to Elin!

Tiger Wood’s Mistress #2 says she’s sorry for sleeping with a married man…kind of.

Jaimee Grubbs is quite conveniently playing the remorse card after being viewed by the nation as a man-thieving hussy, but will it work? Will jilted wife Elin Nordegren accept her half-hearted apology?

“I couldn’t describe how remorseful that I am to have [Elin’s] family and her emotionally,” the former Tool Academy star tells Extra.

So remorseful that you repeatedly slept with another woman’s husband for THREE years, Jaimee? The LA-based cocktail waitress says that she slept with Tiger as recently as Oct. 18th and even had plans to hook up while Elin was pregnant with the couple’s second child, Charlie.

“If it wasn’t me, it was going to be other girls,” Jaimee tried to rationalize. “I did care about him – I didn’t do it for superficial reasons. I didn’t do it to purposely hurt her.”

But Jaimee’s relationship with the golf pro – and his 10 other alleged mistresses – are surely tearing the former Swedish model apart. And now Jaimee knows how Elin feels — because she’s been cheated on as well.

Her reasoning for airing her relationship with Tiger is pure vindictiveness. He hurt her, she’ll hurt him. Tiger made her, “feel like I was the only girl, so to go back and see specifically now when there’s more and it’s really hard.” She added that news of Rachel Uchitel’s affair with the pro, “was devastating. It hurts.”

Funny, Jaimee. We bet Elin feels the same exact way.

BMW22222

Posted at 4:19 AM on December 11, 2009

Oh , my god! If you are looking for a wealthy lifestyle with, maybe you should check it out
a free place for us to meet rich and famouse people! http://meetmillionaire.com good luck!!i’v seen many rich people and stars ,lol , really a cool experience ,maybe u wanna check it out too!

businesstobusiness

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 10, 2009

Ezra chapters 9&10, the bible clearly states there should be no interracial marriages. Even though Tiger is a product of the same. It doesn’t matter that he is the great “Tiger Woods”. He cheated on a course that should have never been. No, I’m not saying that what he did is ok. I would never endorse such a thing. I am simply saying, society endorses things everyday without consideration of rght and wrong.

JBoxer

Posted at 8:26 AM on December 10, 2009

Now I pose this question to all. how many of you ppls out here that are married have doubt about your own marriages, as a kid growning up in the black neighborhood in Detroit I use to see all race of married men in the redlight district, how you know that most where married, because you could see the rings on their fingers or a imprint of a ring, there are alot of married ppls out here making commits about how much Tiger is a dog, but I say to you most men cheats on their spouses, look at congress, how many senators and congressmen have you seen in the last 10 years that have been caught cheating, these are ppls that make laws and pass them, then they break them, its the smae types of women that you see in Tiger case, only strong women and men survive through this, and I’m not talking about women and men who run off and get a divorce, I’m talking about the women and men who stand thier grounds and deal with the situation, that take a hell of a person, oh you wondering have I stood my ground for sure I have, but my situation came from an ex-girlfriend, so everytime you are ready to jump onto a bandwagon, you better think about what’s going on in your own lives, and I sure it won’t be on the news either.

JBoxer

Posted at 8:04 AM on December 10, 2009

This is a joke, now jamie said that she had been with Tiger over 30 times, but she thought that he was single, now everyone in the world know that Tiger Woods is married, where have she been for the last 12 years under a rock, even kids know who Tiger is, and that he is married, Then she comes out of the woodwork like most cockroaches do, and try to play like she was a victim and apologize to Elin, what a joke Jamie is just like all the other gold diggers in this country, sleep with someone famous then later turn on them to get their 5 minutes of fame, this is an old story about how women lower themselves for 5 minutes of fame, we have a word that they are called, they are the same as the women on the streets in the redlight districts, and then the payoff kicks in, now sleez tv and magazine are paying some of these women who might not have been with Tiger at all, but it sell magazines and bump up ratings on tv, only ppls that think throught all the hoopla figure these things out, now I must say to Tiger what you done was wrong in my opinion and it is up to you to try and clear this up, I still think that you are the best in golf, and unlike some ppls I will still buy your products, because what you do in your personel life I believe is no business to others, it funny how ppls run around this country crying that they don’t want government in their business, but they they want to be in everyone else business, I say to all young coming up atheletes and stars let this be a lession to you, when you are young and have money the same women that have went after Tiger will come after you to, there are a breed of ppls out there like this so be aware, Tiger the best thing you can do for you & family is get out of the United States, you are wealthy that you need not to play golf anymore, Tiger take a couple of years off from golf and see what happens.

Yonda

Posted at 12:54 AM on December 10, 2009

This woman was paid off by Elin, how come now all of a sudden that Elin is ready to leave and move on, she wants to apologize. Elin wants all of the sympathy in the world. Now if Tiger would have hit her back, he would have been in jail. You know how the media just love Blond blue eyed women. But he did not hit her. But she did hit him. If I was Tiger, I would h ave let the cops in my house and let them see the damage, and then see her led out of the house in handcuffs. But then the media would have changed it around and said how could Tiger let his wife get arrested. Double standards for any african american of mixed raced or not. When it comes to protecting their blond/blue eyed women, nothing else matters.

melodyb

Posted at 11:06 PM on December 9, 2009

Seriously? Did you really think a man capable of cheating on his pregnant wife was going to stay faithful to you? Jaimee shouldn’t quit her day job, it’s all she’s got. It also says a lot about Tiger and the women he chose to cheat on Elin with, they’re all dumb. I haven’t herd Elin speak, but she’s probably too strong for him if he’s busy cheating on her with complete losers.

Rei

Posted at 10:12 PM on December 9, 2009

What a loser. Tiger and all of his slut girls. Big losers.