If Elin did attack you, Tiger, she could face serious charges!
Tiger, no wonder you’re walking on eggshells! Your wife Elin could be in jail by the end of the week! HollywoodLife.com spoke to several prominent celeb-defending attorneys and they all say the same thing — if Elin is responsible for the lacerations on your face she could face serious jail time, even if you don’t press charges. We did some digging and domestic violence does not sit well in your home state of Florida — if charged and found guilty, Elin must serve a mandatory minimum of five days in the county jail!
But it’s all up to the District Attorney, we’re told, so you both better cross your fingers. “It depends how the DA feels about domestic violence. They could prosecute her independently and she could easily be locked up. She would have to be in court by the end of the week,” says renowned NYC lawyer Raoul Felder.
It’s completely clear though why you’ve been hiding from the media and the authorities. If anyone see’s your face and can prove Elin did it — that’s assault no matter what your philandering ways have been, “If his injuries don’t look self inflicted she could face up to 45 days in jail. Tiger can’t buy his way out of this,” says Felder.– Chloe Melas
Get More on the Tiger Woods Scandal:
- Shocking Audio! Listen To The Dramatic 911 Call About Tiger Woods’ Accident!
- Tiger’s Personal Statement: “It’s All My Fault” Denies “Malicious Rumors!” Do you Believe Him?
- Tiger Woods, Your Squeaky Clean Image Is In Jeopardy!
- Shocking News! Tiger Woods Cancels Second Meeting With Police — Plus More Details On Other Woman, Rachel Uchitel!
- Rachel Uchitel, Linked To Tiger Woods, Lost Her First Fiance In 9/11 Attacks
- Tiger Woods: Lots Of Shocking New Developments Surrounding Your Accident!
- Update! Tiger Woods Was Unconscious For Six Minutes & Wife Elin Nordegren Saved His Life — With A Golf Club!