Our psychotherapist says: Don’t judge her just yet!
There have been plenty of allegations made in the case of Tiger Woods‘ Nov. 27 car accident, but one of the most shocking is that wife Elin Nordegren may have attacked her husband before he left the house! Elin reportedly fought with Tiger over his rumored affair with Rachel Uchitel — and a source says the cuts on Tiger’s face may have come from Elin’s own fingernails! But before people start labeling Elin as “crazy” or “violent,” Los Angeles-based psychotherapist Dr. Nancy Irwin says we should think rationally about her response.
“It would be a very human response,” Dr. Irwin says of Elin’s rumored attack on her husband. Dr. Irwin has worked closely with professional golfers and their wives in their past, and she knows a thing or two about the pressure of living in the spotlight. “I could understand her wanting to do that. It’s one of those impulses we have to fight. Violence is never the answer, unless it’s in self-defense.”
“I wouldn’t say it’s an appropriate response,” she continues. “But it definitely happens more often than we’d all like to think it does.”
Dr. Irwin also gave us some great tips for how Tiger and Elin can save their marriage — even if his alleged affair with Rachel turns out to be true! We’ll be posting those tomorrow, and trust us, you won’t want to miss out on her advice. Who knows — it might even save one YOUR relationships!
Get More on the Tiger Woods Scandal:
- Tiger’s Personal Statement: “It’s All My Fault” Denies “Malicious Rumors!” Do you Believe Him?
- Tiger Woods, Your Squeaky Clean Image Is In Jeopardy!
- Shocking News! Tiger Woods Cancels Second Meeting With Police — Plus More Details On Other Woman, Rachel Uchitel!
- Rachel Uchitel, Linked To Tiger Woods, Lost Her First Fiance In 9/11 Attacks
- Tiger Woods: Lots Of Shocking New Developments Surrounding Your Accident!
- Update! Tiger Woods Was Unconscious For Six Minutes & Wife Elin Nordegren Saved His Life — With A Golf Club!