While some celebs had turkey celebrations worth tweeting about, others had days they’d rather forget!
Thanksgiving is supposed to be a day to relax with your family, so we’re very happy to report that Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian did just that! But not all celebs were so lucky. Ex-husbands weighed on Jennifer Lopez and Kate Gosselin‘s minds, which surely distracted them from celebrating the big day. Take a look at our big celebrity ups & downers from Turkey Day 2009.
- Lindsay Lohan is in Long Island with her mom Dina, sister Ali, brothers and grandma for the Thanksgiving weekend, and she sounds like a very happy version of her usually unnerved self.
- Jessica Simpson won’t get out of bed until she’s done making her list of everything she is grateful for. “I woke up to write down everything in life I’m grateful for,” she tweets. “I didn’t complete my list, so I’m back in bed to finish.”
- Kim Kardashian showed off more than just her incredible body this Thanksgiving. The reality star tweeted one of her favorite turkey day dishes (it may surprise you), complete with a photo!
- Jennifer Lopez had plenty to worry about this Thanksgiving, thanks to her ex husband Ojani Noa. His agent, Ed Meyer, just announced plans to file private home videos, filmed during the couple’s marriage, into the public court record on Monday.
- Kate Gosselin spent her first turkey day without her soon-to-be-ex Jon at their home in Wernersville, Pa. In his absence, she invited bodyguard Steve Neild, his wife Gina and their kids over for dinner.