Want to know what celebs are up to today? Matt Damon, Eve, and Miranda Kerr talk Turkey with HollywoodLife.com!
Gathering recipes, making travel plans, calling family and friends — celebrities are busy preparing for Thanksgiving today. We’ve gathered all the info on how stars are spending their Turkey Day. Here’s what celebs told us about their big holiday plans … and check back for more later in the day!
- Looks like Matt Damon‘s heading south for the big day! “We are getting out of town for a few days and going down to Florida,” he says of his Thanksgiving plans with wife Luciana.
- Rapper Eve tells us she’s adjusting to the idea of having Thanksgiving outside of the states. “I’ll be in Dubai for Thanksgiving,” she says. “It will be be my first Thanksgiving with no turkey, so it’s a little weird. I’m trying to figure out [what I'm going to eat], trying to find somewhere that does an American turkey day!”
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar (aka “Zack Morris”) likes a little island breeze with his turkey. “We usually take a big trip to Hawaii,” he tells us, “but that’s sort of been halted this year because I’ve been in a play. So we’ve brought in a couple to stay in the apartment where we’re staying in New York. We usually go to the big island.” That’s too bad, Mark. But a quiet couple of days with friends could be fun!
- When it comes to Thanksgiving traditions, Al Roker doesn’t have to think twice about his favorite: “It’s all about the food,” Al tells us. The weatherman will be spending Thanksgiving at his brother’s house.
- It’s all business for model Miranda Kerr, who tells us she’ll be promoting her new lines over the holiday.