The Cullen family dishes on their favorite scenes in the hit series’ third film!
Members of the most beautiful vampire family of all time weigh in to MTV News on their favorite scenes from the third installment of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse … as if we needed more reasons to be totally stoked about this movie!
What you’ll see….
• A new side of the oh-so-proper Cullen clan. “You get to see them be what they can be…as vampires,” confided Cullen daddy Peter Facinelli.
• Some seriously kick-butt bodies — and we’re not just talking Taylor Lautner’s abs, either. “We went through six weeks of fight training…and they trained us so well that we just dominated our choreography moves,” Kellan Lutz revealed.
• A circus? “I’m really excited to see my fight sequence,” said Ashley Greene, who compared her fight scenes to Cirque du Soleil. “There’s some playful moments between Jasper and Alice that I’d like to see.”
• Flashbacks. Nikki Reed says viewers will finally get to see Rosalie’s sad backstory in a juicy 1930’s montage.
• And, of course, more Robert Pattinson than you can handle!
We have to wait six more months for this? No fair! In the meantime, we’ll just have to satisfy ourselves with playing Twilight on repeat and heading to the movie theater to see New Moon over and over again. Not that that’s a problem….